DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Having this issue... Just got VIP 30min ago... is that the only issue? just taking more time?

Or is there another issue involved?
    (you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by EvolutionZzZ; 05-15-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinWallace99 View Post
    Having this issue... Just got VIP 30min ago... is that the only issue? just taking more time?

Or is there another issue involved?
    You mean premium on neo??

If the layouts are different, since the program thinks it's not premium, maybe the parser can't get your pets.
    @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Idk if stealthcore calls VIP "premium" and I just have to wait longer. Or if this is a completely different issue. When i login it shows that and I click to run (it says RUNNING) but never does anything. I know it logs in because a random event happened once.

I have tried different tasks (wheels,igloo Aber,etc...) nothing happens. After it fails when I login with that message it says "running" on the bottom left corner but its not doing anything.

Redownloaded library files
    reinstalled.
    logged outta everything and back in
    Last edited by EvolutionZzZ; 05-15-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Idk if stealthcore calls VIP "premium" and I just have to wait longer. Or if this is a completely different issue. When i login it shows that and I click to run (it says RUNNING) but never does anything. I know it logs in because a random event happened once.
    ...during login?

So it's pretty simple - After login, you create a schedule then hit start. It's best to go through the settings tab before clicking start, though. You did that? If you don't schedule anything, running it will just do nothing.
    @(you need an account to see links) I could be wrong but I remember you have used this bot in the past with good experiences. Not much has changed in terms of how to set the bot up so it should still be good. Maybe you are configuring it incorrectly?
    Last edited by j03; 05-15-2017 at 06:28 PM.
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

I have tried different tasks (wheels,igloo Aber,etc...) nothing happens. After it fails when I login with that message it says "running" on the bottom left corner but its not doing anything.

Redownloaded library files
    reinstalled.
    logged outta everything and back in
    Premium is just a check to see if you have neopets premium. Some of the bots use the super shop wizard to search if you have neopets premium.

Did you have an older version of the bot in the past? I was recently having issues with SC cookie login and some issues with firefox and the like so I decided fuck it an basically wiped a bunch of stuff and reinstalled.

Software I used was
    CCleaner (the free version) (you need an account to see links)
    Revo Uninstaller (you need an account to see links) Not sure if the free version lets you do the forced uninstall or not I got a cracked one bc I am poor

First backup any files that you made for SC. For example

Accounts.txt
    items2snipe.txt is my money tree list
    noprice.txt is my ignore list for the shop auto pricer
    and I have various lists for the SSW sniper bot (for those that have premium)

With Revo select Forced uninstall. Hit browse and find the uninstall.exe file for stealthcore. At the bottom Scanning mode should have Advanced selected. Hit Next. After uninstalling the next page should scan for any leftover files, select all to delete those, then it should scan for leftover registry entries, delete those as well. Go back to see if the stealth core folder is still there and delete it too.

Then I used CCleaner registry scanner as well to see if it picked up anything revo missed and had it delete files. I went ahead and did a regular CCleaner run too for the hell of it. Restarted my computer.

went ahead and ran both CCleaner scans again because I like to be redundant and did a fresh install of stealthcore.

I just download it directly from the (you need an account to see links). Instead of saving the file I just hit open file and run the .exe within the zip file.

That should get rid of any lingering files that may be causing issues with the current version. Not guaranteeing it will work, but that with pretty much doing the same thing with my firefox browser fixed the cookie login issue with stealth core.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stocking Anarchy For This Useful Post:

Daviid (05-15-2017),j03 (05-15-2017)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    I got some of it to work but certain things still dont. The shop pricer says it completes the page, but when i look in my shop... Nothing is priced.
    And doing dailies... It stops after faerie caverns.

I still have to test everything else out

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I got some of it to work but certain things still dont. The shop pricer says it completes the page, but when i look in my shop... Nothing is priced.

Does your shop have a pin? If so, did you set your pin under the Advanced tab?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    200/0
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    66d 8h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Does your shop have a pin? If so, did you set your pin under the Advanced tab?

Does not have a pin

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Does not have a pin
    Somethings not right then... I know the Shop Pricer bot works. Make sure you're not using your account while botting. That's a big no no. Try turning Debug Mode on under Advanced and then check the History folder to see all of your HTML responses.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

Do you have all of the bots checked under once a day dailies?

After fae caverns there are certain bots I have turned off. Not because they are buggy (they might be but idk bc I've always had them off)

Magma Pool Check is off
    Deadly Dice is off (only can use at midnight and it won't roll multiple times if you tie)
    Only have one of the scratchcards checked. Once you buy a scratchcard a one kiosk it will reset the cooldown timers on all kiosks.
    Bagatelle is basically a money sink
    Illusen Quester/Jhudora Quester I have turned off. Only really want it on if it is the beginning of the month and you are trying to get a trophy. If you are going for the home stretch you don't want SC to accidentally start the quest in the higher levels without people to back you up for rarity 99 items.
    The Coincidence I leave off because I keep a stash of coincidence items in my SDB
    SSW sniper is off
    Turmy is off
    Battledome AP is off (doesn't have the faerie abilities in the bot yet)
    Have Kitchen Quester OR Edna Quester. If you don't have Premium may want to leave these off so you aren't SW banned if you want to do Brain Tree quester afterwards. Can do them standalone later on.
    Pick your Own is off if I have the avatar
    Tyranu Evavu is off if I already have avatar/gold trophy
    Shop Auto-pricer is off
    Everything else after Dice-A-Roo Aper is off.

For the shop auto pricer are you using a ignore prices list? If you are then copy and paste the list in (you need an account to see links) and run it through that script. This just makes sure you don't have any extra characters (like blank spacebar entries) that may be causing the shop issue you are having.

Page 107 of 298 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast