DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links) I found the issue... It was one line of code I commented out. Next update most likely tonight, will come with more new features and fixes/updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

2. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Daviid (10-27-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    @(you need an account to see links)

with the shop pricer is it possible to add a option to use JN as a price source to price a shop in stead of shop wiz? Only ask because a lot of the time it doesn't price stuff around 60k-99999 np.

Or maybe add a feature where the pricer will store pricing data to price that item down the track as that same price again instead of searching for it again.

Ideas i had anyways.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Naked Gamer View Post

with the shop pricer is it possible to add a option to use JN as a price source to price a shop in stead of shop wiz? Only ask because a lot of the time it doesn't price stuff around 60k-99999 np.

Or maybe add a feature where the pricer will store pricing data to price that item down the track as that same price again instead of searching for it again.

Ideas i had anyways.

The JN prices are not accurate enough for shop wiz items. I've never had an issue with pricing anything under 99999 NP, maybe you need to have it search the shop wiz more times. I use the default 3 searches.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Naked Gamer (10-31-2016)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Program has received an important update. Please re-download!

v4.0.3
    -) Fixed random event/spinning wheels messages to look a little better
    -) New notifications panel
    -) Notifications are optional
    -) More settings are being saved now
    -) Notifications log will be saved with application log now in stealthCORE Logs folder
    -) Healing Springs is now a task, along with dailies
    -) User-Agent setting works again, fixed for this release

Pretty much cleaning this bot up still. One thing to note, not all random events will be logged. You'll see you got one and the notification is blank. This is because Stealth Core can't read all SHH events properly (yet), so hold tight.

I'm far from done with this program. Thanks to all recent suggestions as well. Enjoy everyone.

------------------------
    ------------------------

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (10-28-2016),Daviid (10-28-2016),ribossoma (10-28-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    115/0
    Mentioned
    68 times
    Time Online
    58d 5h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    The Kad Feeder works very well and feeds in random spots and all, but it has a major flaw that ruins it completely. No 'Terrorists Win' sound anymore when it successfully feeds

Just kidding, Stealth Core just keeps getting better and better!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ribossoma For This Useful Post:

j03 (10-28-2016)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    223/0
    Mentioned
    469 times
    Time Online
    132d 23h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    When visiting the Snowager: "The Snowager moves slightly in its sleep... you decide to run just in case it wakes up" shows up as Unknown result in log.
    After buying a Spooky Scratchcard it goes to "http://www.neopets.com/halloween/process_scratch.phtml", that redirects to "http://www.neopets.com/halloween/scratch.phtml?bought=######" but SC doesn't follow the redirection.

The log for the amount of NP spent by the Stamp Collector goes one step behind.

Will the "Max to spend" check work fine?? It does.

Also the Stamp Collector could save UB to not search them again.

The rest works great

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    When visiting the Snowager: "The Snowager moves slightly in its sleep... you decide to run just in case it wakes up" shows up as Unknown result in log.
    After buying a Spooky Scratchcard it goes to "http://www.neopets.com/halloween/process_scratch.phtml", that redirects to "http://www.neopets.com/halloween/scratch.phtml?bought=######" but SC doesn't follow the redirection.

The log for the amount of NP spent by the Stamp Collector goes one step behind.

Will the "Max to spend" check work fine?? It does.

Also the Stamp Collector could save UB to not search them again.

The rest works great
    Thanks for helping debug! I honestly don't have time to really pinpoint the errors and improvements needed so this helps a lot. My creativity comes from what I'm more interested in developing, like more killer features.

------------------------
    ------------------------

12. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Daviid (10-28-2016)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Something with the new build causes it to crash. I know that if you try to set a schedule for a task that you already performed SC crashes. I forgot what originally made me crash but when I logged back in again and tried setting up wheel of mediocrity task again since I already rolled the wheel before the crash I think the "you cannot spin the wheel for another hour" page may have caused it to crash? Same thing happened with the healing springs, and spooky scratchcard. I also crashed once when closing the program, and once when setting up a new task for a different account while the coconut shy bot was running.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by gigglez View Post
    Something with the new build causes it to crash. I know that if you try to set a schedule for a task that you already performed SC crashes. I forgot what originally made me crash but when I logged back in again and tried setting up wheel of mediocrity task again since I already rolled the wheel before the crash I think the "you cannot spin the wheel for another hour" page may have caused it to crash? Same thing happened with the healing springs, and spooky scratchcard. I also crashed once when closing the program, and once when setting up a new task for a different account while the coconut shy bot was running.
    Hmm, I always create the same task for the same account with no crashes, like if I was running the dailies or dice-a-roo bot and I suddenly wanted to stop it. I'll stop it, make the tasks again (the old ones are already as "started" so they will no longer be used) and it works fine.

I think the wheels might crash if you try to spin them again when you aren't supposed to? I'll check this out some more. Also, please post the detailed log of your crash so I can get a better understanding. (Y)

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    182/0
    Mentioned
    145 times
    Time Online
    47d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Hmm, I always create the same task for the same account with no crashes, like if I was running the dailies or dice-a-roo bot and I suddenly wanted to stop it. I'll stop it, make the tasks again (the old ones are already as "started" so they will no longer be used) and it works fine.

I think the wheels might crash if you try to spin them again when you aren't supposed to? I'll check this out some more. Also, please post the detailed log of your crash so I can get a better understanding. (Y)
    If you mean the log that is saved under stealthCORE Logs there was no log saved when the program crashed. Well no I am unable to reproduce the crashes. Was going to try and grab some screenshots. Oi vey.
    Last edited by Stocking Anarchy; 10-29-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Page 62 of 298 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast