6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post

2) I'm not exactly sure on what you're request here is or what you're asking. Just noting, you don't need to run these specific tasks with the Once-A-Day Dailies bot. You can schedule them individually with the Scheduler. (PS: My bot can visit Snowager any time of the day, but it will need to wait 3 hours before it can visit again. This is done through a hard-coded exploit I found over 10 years ago)
    Ideally you would add it to your schedule as a I want it to run with no time setting required, rather it would have a randomize wait time within the the default periods. So for deadly dice for instant I would just add it to the schedule that I want it to run, then it would run at midnight + XX time. Or for snowager, I want it to run at 6AM NST, 2PM NST, but not 10PM (just an example). It would then run at 6am + YY time offset. 2PM + ZZ time offset.

Just a thought as I've only been using the SC for a day or so (previously ran python scripts that I wrote or found). Is the hard-coded exploit in the program? If it is then the above would only really be good for activities that occur only at certain times of the day, i.e. deadly dice.

3) I guess this can be done, but I would need all of the needed gap times provided to me since I don't know all of them. If someone provides them all I can make the bot automatically set up when it should repeat when you click through the bot list.
    Any particular format you would need? I could piece this together in a day or so in a csv or something along those lines.

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPants View Post
    Ideally you would add it to your schedule as a I want it to run with no time setting required, rather it would have a randomize wait time within the the default periods. So for deadly dice for instant I would just add it to the schedule that I want it to run, then it would run at midnight + XX time. Or for snowager, I want it to run at 6AM NST, 2PM NST, but not 10PM (just an example). It would then run at 6am + YY time offset. 2PM + ZZ time offset.

Just a thought as I've only been using the SC for a day or so (previously ran python scripts that I wrote or found). Is the hard-coded exploit in the program? If it is then the above would only really be good for activities that occur only at certain times of the day, i.e. deadly dice.

Any particular format you would need? I could piece this together in a day or so in a csv or something along those lines.
    Text file is good enough if you don't mind.

So it would be:

Bot - time to add

Also, what exactly would be ideal to change when the user clicks the task list? Are we just adding time to the start time? Or should I add/auto configure the repeat task value?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Text file is good enough if you don't mind.
    Sent via PM.

Also, what exactly would be ideal to change when the user clicks the task list? Are we just adding time to the start time? Or should I add/auto configure the repeat task value?
    I'm not sure. It could be any way. I think the very least a tooltip (and maybe an popup if the repeat is set below the time gap) that informs the user of the time gap between visits. If you add/auto configure then you would probably want the randomize increment to include as well.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    I've been testing out stealthcore and I seem to have a few issues with it. Primarily it thinks that activities have been done already when they have not. I.e. wheel of excitement can be run every two hours. I've set the program to execute and when it runs it tells me that I can't spin the wheel yet, however if I visit the page myself I can spin the wheel. It appears to log me in correctly prior to this. I've also notice some of the dailies don't execute with the once-a-day schedule (even if checked in the settings) and those that have been executed previously (testing it to see if it checks) runs through some providing output as if they have not already been completed.

Has anyone else ran into this?

Worst case I go back to the python dailies scripts and just setup lots of cronjobs to execute the ones that can be done multiple times a day.

Edit - I'll try to get some screenshots uploaded as well of the issues I'm running into.
    Copying here for awareness.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

SirPants (02-23-2018)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    So far I have this ready for the next release:

v4.9.2
    -) Optional screenshot inventory (HTML page) after completing dailies
    -) Added universal bot delay setting - this will delay the bot between visits when applicable
    -) Added new statistic - total kadoaties fed
    -) Added optional max NP to spend setting for SSW Sniper
    -) SSW Sniper allows you to set how many times to search for each item, can be random

@(you need an account to see links), in regards to your issue:

- I will look into the spinning wheel issue thinking it ran already.
    - I am going to set a better "view" of what is currently running with a little more detail, perhaps with the bottom status label. I think for some of the Once-A-Day Dailies bot tasks you checked to run, sometimes it may be working away in the background without telling the user with something in the status label. So you may think it's not doing something but it is. You can also see the "delay" label, if it's changing still then it's still running. Red means it is processing a page visit with the delayed time before it turns green.

Although your situation sounds weird, I have never encountered any similar issues while running SC for over 4 years every day, and on both Windows machine & a MBP BootCamp Windows boot. Thank you though for the feedback!

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Hawaiian (02-24-2018),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (03-01-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 13h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    When buying lottery tickets, does the bot pick 20 random sets of numbers, or does it try to pick sets with minimum overlapping numbers? (Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread. I couldn't find anything with the search, and 128 pages is a lot to sift through.)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutsafety View Post
    When buying lottery tickets, does the bot pick 20 random sets of numbers, or does it try to pick sets with minimum overlapping numbers? (Sorry if this has been covered earlier in the thread. I couldn't find anything with the search, and 128 pages is a lot to sift through.)
    It's sort of in between... I don't want to say or reveal too much on how it works because I don't want TNT to find a pattern and link all users.

------------------------
    ------------------------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

peanutsafety (02-24-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 13h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    It's sort of in between... I don't want to say or reveal too much on how it works because I don't want TNT to find a pattern and link all users.
    Fair enough. Thank you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    - I will look into the spinning wheel issue thinking it ran already.
    - I am going to set a better "view" of what is currently running with a little more detail, perhaps with the bottom status label. I think for some of the Once-A-Day Dailies bot tasks you checked to run, sometimes it may be working away in the background without telling the user with something in the status label. So you may think it's not doing something but it is. You can also see the "delay" label, if it's changing still then it's still running. Red means it is processing a page visit with the delayed time before it turns green.

Although your situation sounds weird, I have never encountered any similar issues while running SC for over 4 years every day, and on both Windows machine & a MBP BootCamp Windows boot. Thank you though for the feedback!
    I will try it again tomorrow for the dailies and use the debug mode to dump the html to verify. Is there anyway to change the filename's in debug mode to the activity name (similar to the python dailies script)?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SirPants For This Useful Post:

j03 (02-25-2018)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 7h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I will try it again tomorrow for the dailies and use the debug mode to dump the html to verify. Is there anyway to change the filename's in debug mode to the activity name (similar to the python dailies script)?
    I will work on that.

Initially, I wanted to get the core mechanics done. I'd like to catch up on the user-friendly features now to make it more appealing.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Page 128 of 299 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast