Quote Originally Posted by shadowhuntee View Post
This may be a known issue; I haven't followed this thread too carefully over the past few months.

But the Neodeck collector tool has some issues. I've run it every day for over the past year. And it bought a certain amount of cards for me... so many, actually, that I just assumed that I had all of the buyable ones.

But on a whim, I used JellyNeo's Neodeck checker tool to see which cards I was still missing (with the plan of using the TP to accumulate the last few that I thought I needed). And there were a handful that were very buyable (one under 1k np) that the Neodeck collector tool had never purchased for me (with this AM being the last time I had run that tool on SC).

I'm being purposely vague on numbers so as not to give away a flag to detect those using SC. But for some reason, the Neodeck collector tool on SC seems to skip over about 20 or so cards when going through its list.
If anyone else is experiencing this issue, I have settled on a good workaround -

1) Use the jellyneo neodeck tracker tool. It will take you less than a minute to generate a list of the cards you still need
2) Copy and paste that list into notepad. It'll take you about 5 minutes to format the list correctly for the SSW sniper
3) Turn off the neodeck tool in SC, load your list into the SSW sniper, set it to buy only 1 copy of each item, and then run the SSW sniper instead of the neodeck tool each day

I do have a list of all the cards SC seems to skip over; however, I am not comfortable sharing it because I believe it could be used to screen for accounts running SC. But in less than 5 minutes, you can make your own personal list.