23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by richardscoot View Post
    Well the moment it crashes,nothing seemed to be captured in the log. Sorry as this might have been asked before, just in case I am looking in the wrong place,may I know which folder was it to find the error log?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Perhaps you could just watch the log and see. Like mentioned, just set up the Dailies bot, check what you want to run and also check the settings for the bots checked to run.

Like for example, if you have the Money Tree bot set to run and in the Settings you have no list location set, it will error.

The bot log has all info, including errors.

(you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/0
    Mentioned
    72 times
    Time Online
    21d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Perhaps you could just watch the log and see. Like mentioned, just set up the Dailies bot, check what you want to run and also check the settings for the bots checked to run.

Like for example, if you have the Money Tree bot set to run and in the Settings you have no list location set, it will error.

The bot log has all info, including errors.

I'll try looking for the log again tomorrow. Heading to bed now.

Do you mind if I PM you on the log and ask for ur advices when it comes to that? I appreciate ur help very much!

Scripts:

Script Request Open: Wanted to have a script to save few steps and seconds of your life? PM me and let's see if I can help you out?

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by richardscoot View Post
    I'll try looking for the log again tomorrow. Heading to bed now.

Do you mind if I PM you on the log and ask for ur advices when it comes to that? I appreciate ur help very much!

Yep, feel free. But posting your questions and comments on the support topic is generally better as responses can be quicker, and you'll maybe get feedback from others.

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    12d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Will there ever be a possibility to set faerie abilities on the battledome AP? I rely on lens flare to consistently win battles so not being able to set it means my pet gets KO'd every couple of battles. ^q^

Thank you!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have used this in the past before for the autobuyer, I think I might give some of the other apps a go this time round, looks good!

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by pipidaga View Post
    I have used this in the past before for the autobuyer, I think I might give some of the other apps a go this time round, looks good!
    There's no main shop autobuyer in this program? Please read before posting.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 8h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Is the Berry picker working? i have ran it daily for a week now but not found any berries etc in my SDB or Inventory (The log indicates that it is making picks)

Also, but of a random question - does the shop AP Price individual map pieces correctly? Or simply whichever piece happens to pop up in it's SW search?

EDIT: Scratch that last question...id my homework

8. The Following User Says Thank You to keltika For This Useful Post:

j03 (02-22-2018)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Couple questions/requests for this program. May not be the correct thread for this...

Q - Does the start time / end time only work for the day specified or does it reset each day. I.e. I want my certain activities to start at 6-7am but not offset for each day they are run if I do not set an end time.

R - For dailies that are during specific time periods like the snowager or deadly dice. Instead of a start end time, can we get a feature that allows us to set a wait period in this time period (and perhaps which time period we want to be active/not-active) such that I can have the snowager run at 6am, 2pm but not 10pm (+ the randomized wait)?

R - Can the gap times for each activity be added to the schedule list? I.e. Wheel of excitement default gap of 6 hours or something similar.

R - Can the SDB clear at the start/end of a script save the page as a snapshot since some activities don't log. I know I can turn on debug mode but I don't need to save each activities page, I'd rather just be able to see my inventory before and after.

R - Can we get the ability to modify the wait period between actions much like the python dailies script? Some of the activities seemed to run fairly quick which makes me a little nervous (bagatelle for instance).

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SirPants For This Useful Post:

j03 (02-22-2018)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 3h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPants View Post
    Couple questions/requests for this program. May not be the correct thread for this...

1) Q - Does the start time / end time only work for the day specified or does it reset each day. I.e. I want my certain activities to start at 6-7am but not offset for each day they are run if I do not set an end time.

2) R - For dailies that are during specific time periods like the snowager or deadly dice. Instead of a start end time, can we get a feature that allows us to set a wait period in this time period (and perhaps which time period we want to be active/not-active) such that I can have the snowager run at 6am, 2pm but not 10pm (+ the randomized wait)?

3) R - Can the gap times for each activity be added to the schedule list? I.e. Wheel of excitement default gap of 6 hours or something similar.

4) R - Can the SDB clear at the start/end of a script save the page as a snapshot since some activities don't log. I know I can turn on debug mode but I don't need to save each activities page, I'd rather just be able to see my inventory before and after.

5) R - Can we get the ability to modify the wait period between actions much like the python dailies script? Some of the activities seemed to run fairly quick which makes me a little nervous (bagatelle for instance).
    1) It should work the way you want it to... so if you set it to repeat in 12 hours, it will run again in 12 hours, even if the new time is during a new day.

2) I'm not exactly sure on what you're request here is or what you're asking. Just noting, you don't need to run these specific tasks with the Once-A-Day Dailies bot. You can schedule them individually with the Scheduler. (PS: My bot can visit Snowager any time of the day, but it will need to wait 3 hours before it can visit again. This is done through a hard-coded exploit I found over 10 years ago)

3) I guess this can be done, but I would need all of the needed gap times provided to me since I don't know all of them. If someone provides them all I can make the bot automatically set up when it should repeat when you click through the bot list.

4) Nice suggestion, I will add this as an option.

5) I will add a setting that allows you to change the default delay between page visits.

------------------------
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 20h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Just a little "fun" thing... On the Statistics tab, could you add "Kadoaties satisfied" or something, to count the total Kad feeds the program has made for one?

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

j03 (02-23-2018)

Page 127 of 298 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast