Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    16d 2h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Final Fantasy

I've been on a huge final fantasy kick lately ^_^

How does everyone else feel about the games?

X was the first I played, and I've played X-2, XII and I just started XIII

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    I haven't played any since X-2, but only because I haven't had the time since I started Uni. Okay, well I've played Dissidia and Duodecim, if that counts.

I've played I to X-2 (which I thought was terrible by the way).

IX was my first, and favorite. Some call me crazy as they think it's a horrible game, but only because they're fanboys/girls of the sci-fi emo games of VII and VIII of the late 90s.

IX was magical, light hearted, simple (but not too simple that it was dumb), with its moments of seriousness. Really pulled me into its universe, something VII and VIII couldn't. Not to bash them though, VII's popularity really made its universe expand and soar, it has redeemed itself. Especially with Crisis Core.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    If you didn't play VII or VIII then you haven't played FF. Js.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

Solgaleo (02-25-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I played FFX first and absolutely loved it. One of the best in my opinion! But then didn't really get into many after that.
    Didn't like X-2 at all XII was alright, but then never updated to a PS3 to play anymore haha, I played a bit of VII and liked it though!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    FFX was my first as well, unless you count playing FF 1 when I was 3 for a few hours..

Since then I've played pretty much every game in the series or even related to the series and I own a pretty decent collection.. although some of it is digital unfortunately
    The only reason FFX was my first is because I was pretty much a Nintendo kid until the life changing choice of Xbox or PS2 was thrust upon me, I guess I never really considered GC and I don't really regret it the only games I even liked from that system are the Zelda and Pokemon series well ofc there were a few other gems.. but Crystal Chronicles is easily the worst and least inspired FF series ever imagined imo

True story I cried a bit at the end of FFX.. I kinda had a thing for Yuna.. and Riku.. and Lulu

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    True story I cried a bit at the end of FFX.. I kinda had a thing for Yuna.. and Riku.. and Lulu
    S'okay, nun 'dem bitches died.

And they all got 'happy endings' (HEYO!) at the end of X-2, if you could survive the game.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    S'okay, nun 'dem bitches died.

And they all got 'happy endings' (HEYO!) at the end of X-2, if you could survive the game.
    I could actually, it wasn't that bad.. I liked the faster pace but had to turn off the class change cut-scenes after about a day of playing.. finished the first time through with around 99% completion, got pissed off I missed 1 thing and have been meaning to finish a 100% play-through for years now, but I can say that about a lot of games.

I can't wait till I retire and can just play oldschool video games all day long!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Super fan. Know the whole franchise upto 10.

I've played 1, 2, 3 (English Translation ROM hack, as well as Android port), 4, 5, 6 (Not 3, but 6), 7 (Aerith's epic death), 8, 9, & 10.

I've played 4, 5 & 6 four times over each...practically know the script by heart.

Also played side stories, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, and Tactics Advanced as well as the PSP Tactics.

Yup, I wasted my time, but I love FF.