Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Friend Did A New Vid, You Might Wanna See This.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    He is cute.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Balletdancer For This Useful Post:

Toasted (02-24-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    33 times
    Time Online
    2d 3h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
    YES OMG.
    I hate the feeling of going into and out of it-- I dont mind the inbetween so much.
    The feeling of going into the trip, for me, is like...a burning sensation in my brain.
    Not literally fire, but moreso a sudden need to yell something really loudly. LOL.

Coming out of it, its like a bad hangover minus the headache...kinda like an overall fuzzy feeling, and like learning to talk again. xD
    Oh gosh! When I'm coming out of it, I need to stand in front of an AC or something. I'm just burning up.
    My bf said that the first time he was really scared, I kept saying Omg, help. I don't remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Oh you peeps with your pot and hard stuff like Ice and White Widow and Salvia and Mescaline and Muscarine and Morning Glory and LSD and Special K, geez.
    Lol, I'm just a weed gal. Salvia was just those few times with friends to try it. I've never tried anything else, and I don't plan on it.
    Weed is legal(ish) here. Just need a card. It's still illegal, of course on a federal level. But if you decided to grow and sell in like huge quantities.. then yea, you might get their attention. Lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    yeah I watched that video after the first one you posted.. he didn't even plant it afterwards