Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you think of cheaters before you became one?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    i thought that cheaters were gods and now that i am one i know i was right
    And devels!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    87/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestix View Post
    TNT froze for me taking advantage of a glitch and thats how I started
    Same here.

I abused an AAA glitch leading to massive duping the prizes. Then I ended up hacking.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Let me tell you how I got into neo it was back in the day...

When I was about 11 I used to go to a freinds house who had a pc , it was a 166mmx beast (with a turbo button that turned on a fan!). It ran windows 95. You may scoff at this pc now , infact even back then it was pretty shitty. But we was able to play the bargain bin games for the pc (games like worms , theme park , Carmeggeden, monkey island! AWSOME GAMES!). I was at my freinds house every single day just amazed what his pc could do.

Then it happened... His Opa got internet. So every weekend me and my friend would go to his grandads. He would have a tarrif on the wall showing how much the internet cost at different times of the week. On weekends it was 1p per minute. We would have to time ourselves , and write in a notebook when we went on the pc / got off then put the money in a jar.... Internets is serious business.

Most the time was spent just chatting to girls on yahoo chat groups or other stupid things. Eventually though we ended up on neopets. For the longest time we just shared an account. Until I got my own pc Then I made my char "Bigdick106" , a uni naturally. It got banned a while later due to the name (of course). By this time I was already about 12 or so and reading game hacking guides. So when I come back , I cheated and released those cheats on msn groups ect..... The rest is history :p.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Let me tell you how I got into neo it was back in the day...

When I was about 11 I used to go to a freinds house who had a pc , it was a 166mmx beast (with a turbo button that turned on a fan!). It ran windows 95. You may scoff at this pc now , infact even back then it was pretty shitty. But we was able to play the bargain bin games for the pc (games like worms , theme park , Carmeggeden, monkey island! AWSOME GAMES!). I was at my freinds house every single day just amazed what his pc could do.

Then it happened... His Opa got internet. So every weekend me and my friend would go to his grandads. He would have a tarrif on the wall showing how much the internet cost at different times of the week. On weekends it was 1p per minute. We would have to time ourselves , and write in a notebook when we went on the pc / got off then put the money in a jar.... Internets is serious business.

Most the time was spent just chatting to girls on yahoo chat groups or other stupid things. Eventually though we ended up on neopets. For the longest time we just shared an account. Until I got my own pc Then I made my char "Bigdick106" , a uni naturally. It got banned a while later due to the name (of course). By this time I was already about 12 or so and reading game hacking guides. So when I come back , I cheated and released those cheats on msn groups ect..... The rest is history :p.
    I used to play the game demos off my Win95 CD repeatedly because I didn't have the money to buy even cheapo games. Probably spent a good 200 hours on that 1 demo stage of Hellbender, mastered it like my left hand.

Successfully hacking Neopets by 12, that's the beginning to the stories of CIA-employed hackers.

And Bigdick106 was epic.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I pretty much agree with Mod's post.

I used to be 100% legit until like another person I found that you could buy pets on forums ;D I originally joined a different forum but this one is A lot nicer. Going to those "buy" sites will(can) get you frozen and they tend to over price their pets. :x

I used to hate pet buyers but I really understand now. ~__~

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    831 times
    Time Online
    109d 7h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    I never really cared, or thought about them. I was so naive.
    I was also tired of getting nowhere on neo, and I admit...the community here taught me much more, legit or not. x.x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to simmie For This Useful Post:

Maki (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    8d 3h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    I don't even like this game lol.
    +1 here

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    The only cheaters I didn't like were the ones that were too young and too rich. I could appreciate people that would start re-using accounts with SuAPs on them and stuff, but seeing a 15 month cocky piece of shit selling a Mskull or whatever was just annoying.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Have you played the newly-released Worms, yet? o:
    Shit's awesome.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    343 times
    Time Online
    287d 1h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 38m
    I started making fake login pages about 11-12 years ago when I was about 13....I can't remember not being a cheater in one way or another

Hosted them on geocities for free whilst refreshing my inbox waiting for it to fill with passwords.

Granted I had no idea how to secure the stuff and lost it all, but it was all for the thrill of being in someone's acct lol.
    Last edited by Nath; 02-23-2013 at 09:28 PM.