I have a snow pet..
I need the following:
Meowy [no transfers left for the month]
Grey [my favorite one]
A lend of any of the things listed above would be greatly appreciated. Ugh, I hate rebuilding -__-
Last edited by Kylae; 02-24-2013 at 10:04 PM.
I have a snow pet..
I forgot to add in the first post, that it would be through the pound.
Last edited by Kylae; 02-24-2013 at 10:05 PM.
If neopets translated to IRL you'd be deemed the heat-up of the group Kelly... just chill. It's like every week there's a thread from you saying how you got frozen. I think TNT's on to you... GL tho
I agree ! You make it so easy to find ya =/
if you can go 30 days with out gettig iced ill lend og
I had this account for months before it got frozen -__-
I don't understand how is she getting frozen so frequently though.
1. Stay away from the boards.
2. Don't sell any big items. Hell, don't do anything with the tp yet.
3. Don't do any big illegit activities, such as score sending for trophies, even AoB-ing for a bronze flash game trophy.
4. Don't change important information on the account's profile, if you are rebuilding from an abandoned shell or as such.
5. Don't be impatient in rebuilding, it's tiring and slow, yes, but then compare it to being frozen repeatedly. Now tell me. Heck, you might even get IP banned.
5. Stop attracting TNT's attention.
6. Stop getting frozen.
7. Listen to the member's here from clraik, we are all here to help you.
The end. Good luck with rebuilding.
here is the link to it, http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...f-getting-ICED
@Joelalala, couldn't have said it better myself. Follow his words.
I will admit other members have been overly aggressive to you due to the sense of your postings; they should give you 1 good jab and leave it there at most. But it's also understandable, sometimes when they read your posts, they think along the lines of, "WTF, WHY?!". This may be a forum for a kids game, but most of us are mature adults; taking time to think before writing out your posts will do wonders to better others' perceptions of you. You also only seem to come on when you need something, or to vent. We're all for helping, but we don't like to feel used or go out of our way for someone who doesn't proactively contribute in return.
From your recent history, maybe it's best you stop asking for lends at the moment to learn about your errors, and safeguard yourself against future errors. cK has a wealth of information to protect yourself against being caught, all from user experience. Maybe be a helpful member around here too, others will be more forgiving and let things cool down if you give the time for it. You don't go and rob a 7-11 the day you're released from prison, do you?
I can't speak for others, but I'll try to be as neutral towards you best I can. People make mistakes, just don't make too many and learn from them - not just cascading from one to the next without regard.