1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    If he didn't change it to that password, that password was strikingly similar to the password of the unregistered email that he claimed he created that got him the account in the first place. Yet there would be no reason that there was a password change email, if at all, if he had complete control of the original email if it was unregistered. It was also incredibly peculiar that he happened to have the account's pin, not ever having gained entry to the account in the first place to find out it was pinned, that's why I had a hard time believing that it came from an unregistered email, being that there was a password change notice and he had a pin on a long long ago locked account.

Yep, I understand. I don't believe him completely, but I was of course giving his side of the story because he said he doesn't want to be seen as a jerk.

He's a stupid kid that makes mistakes, I guess, but that's not excusable for what he did. My apologizes for what he did :l

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spitfire For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (02-21-2013),iBeast (02-21-2013),utahclock (02-21-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Pikachu password rings a bell for some reason. Was bacon a np gen server user?

If @(you need an account to see links) feels like some detective work , I am sure someones mules used that password if you still have the old servers.....

Also if you do have the old servers , wth bro let me use em lol.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Pikachu password rings a bell for some reason. Was bacon a np gen server user?

If @(you need an account to see links) feels like some detective work , I am sure someones mules used that password if you still have the old servers.....

No, he's not one of those. He swears he didn't make it pikachu11, which I believe. He did change the PW to the one after.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    No, he's not one of those. He swears he didn't make it pikachu11, which I believe. He did change the PW to the one after.
    To many people hacking the same accounts , on the old servers there was a account list of all accounts the bot used. I rememer pikachu as a password because I had to login to 20 accounts to set the np gen up. (np gen would not work unless user had gone through stage selection of habi , I did that manually). So these passwords stuck with me after 20 accounts per person.... If it was not him it would be intresting to see who it was but I am assuming joe scrapped the servers. We are working on a item database and he would of let me use them for indexing if he had them still...

Hard to deny the emails though haha.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    It might be a common PW, but I bet it was one of them as it was an empty shell with a UC.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    That was not the account's original password though, I had the original password obviously. It was changed to pikachu when it was taken, but the email address password was similar, that's the problem. If he didn't change it to pikachu, why was the email address password similar. If he owned the original unregistered email which would have been completely owned by him, why change the email to something brand new when he took it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I dunno its all to confusing for me , if you seen the emails though , that pretty much ends it .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

utahclock (02-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Case closed if you saw emails.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    29 times
    Time Online
    15d 22h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    That was not the account's original password though, I had the original password obviously. It was changed to pikachu when it was taken, but the email address password was similar, that's the problem. If he didn't change it to pikachu, why was the email address password similar. If he owned the original unregistered email which would have been completely owned by him, why change the email to something brand new when he took it.

He told me that:

-the password his e-mail had DID NOT say pikachu, it only had 11 in it. i believe he said the e-mail pw he gave you was a onetime11 or whatever pw.
    -he didn't send the pw reset request
    -the rest you said is true.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    If he lied to his own brother face-to-face with a different story, and made no attempt to argue for his unban, then that's as guilty as OJ.