Thread: Habibot eggs placed on tiles lose health slowly. Must store in bag instead.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Exclamation Habibot eggs placed on tiles lose health slowly. Must store in bag instead.

@(you need an account to see links)

I'm not sure if this used to happen before but I'm inclined to think otherwise because I never had broken eggs on the board before.

Well, since the day before yesterday (is when I first noticed), the eggs placed at x=8, y=7 have slowly been losing health until they hit 0, and become cracked eggs. This is bad since I need to store about 86 eggs on the board, and by your logic the bot probably stores about 200 eggs on the board which will soon decay.

Is it possible to leave the eggs in the bag, and change the checkeggs() logic to work with all the eggs from within the bag? Or is it imperative that they be on the board? What do?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Edit the source how you need it. The eggs dieing is not a issue for the way the bot is out of the box.

1. Open the source.
    2.Search for checkeggs function.
    3. Uncomment these lines...

#if (int(playerlevel) >49):
    # self.scene_service.harvestEgg(str(x['m_id']))# == "True"):
    # print "Harvested Egg id#" + str(x['m_id'])

You will need some slight edits elsewhere such as the function the removes eggs from inventory and puts them on the map to be harvested (checkinveggs).... I have not tried to harvest a egg id from inside the inventory , had no need personally , you can always give it a shot :p.

Last edited by DarkByte; 02-20-2013 at 05:27 PM.