2/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 5h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

Interest Check on Art?

I'm just curious what the market is for art around here. Whether it's for personal use/off-Neo use or onsite.

I can do things like BC Entries, AG Entries, Random Contest (as long as I have the materials,) NT Entries, or App/Petpage art.

What about something like a guaranteed NT Star (or whichever avatar requires you to get 10 NT entries.) I will literally keep drawing comics until you get in 10 times. How much would you price that at?

Other than that, pricing would probably vary based on complexity and whatnot, but I likely won't go under $20 per a piece of art of 10 mill NP (my main current income source is art commissions at the moment). Would there still be any market if those were the set prices (I don't have any examples that wouldn't easily identify me, but I'll doodle some up if there's interest.)? Items/Accounts/Pets could also be offered based on market price.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Desu For This Useful Post:

Maki (02-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    The market for Art here at cK is fairly active. I don't know about average pricing, but there is definitely $$$ to be made, and a steady demand from other cKers; lots of users want contest trophies and rep onsite.

Just have a look see at the first 3 pages of the Trades section and see for yourself.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    3d 5h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Ah cool thanks. ^u^ I'll probably set up a thread at some point.