DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Iphone batterys suffer the same problem as any battery. If you leave them plugged in via usb eventually the maximum capacity of the battery will drain. So your iphone may have 100% battery but infact 100% is only 50% of what it held at maximum charge when you bought it.

Not many people will notice this with a iphone though its much more of a issue with laptop batterys. Unless you are tetherhing via usb 24/7 it should be fine :p....

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettser View Post
    Theres also an application available on cydia which closes all apps with one touch
    Yup but you have to Jail Break for that also JB'ing does tend to increase battery drain especially if you're using a theme or other mods
    Also there's a mod to have the close button always visible without having to hold down an app for 3 seconds if you just want to close selected applications

I'm not sure if they're still available though I've went back to factory since my battery needs to be replaced and would die in roughly 20 minutes of use while it was jail broken

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    Iphone batterys suffer the same problem as any battery. If you leave them plugged in via usb eventually the maximum capacity of the battery will drain. So your iphone may have 100% battery but infact 100% is only 50% of what it held at maximum charge when you bought it.
    Also with extended use your battery will slowly lose it's maximum charge as well after about 1000 hours of Skype mine has pretty much run it's course I get about 1-2 hour of apps now and 8-12 with just music compared to 6-8+ with apps and wifi and 36+ with music when it was new

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm not very good with technology, but I recently updated from 4.3.3 ios to 6.1.3 <- what a leap =.=ll. Cause so many new apps require 5.1 or higher. After I updated my ios, i notice faster battery drain in comparison to the older version. My old 4.3.3 is untether jail break, and 6.1.3 is tether. @_@ll I can't downgrade back to 4.3.3 anymore because stupid redsnow require some sh blob or something. I really want to downgrade My battery drain so quickly right now even when I have no apps open.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    The problem is the more multitasking and high resolution of the device, the more it consumes power

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I mean is there actually a difference between using the home button to close the apps and "reconfiguring" it? I've always just used the home button trick. My phone is over 2 years old so my battery is just gotten so old it dies all the time even with apps closed.