1096/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    59d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m

iphone battery guide *Very , Very short*

i found this to be use full for all iphone lover's it seem's to be a common problem

ever wonder why your iphone battery die's so quickly ?
    *Note: your battery may die quickly because of all the opened app's (Someone has told me this)

but how do i close opened app's ?

All you have to do is Reset your iphone .
    You will see once you reset your iphone your battery Won't Die as fast .
    my phone wont even last a full day with out it dying . sometimes i would have to charge it twice a day .

If you want me to make a guide on how to restore & reset your iphone please let me know
    i will post picture's in the next guide . . (If Requested)

*doing this will not damage your iphone it will just restore it to it's proper setting's*

i hope i put this guide in the right spot if not mod's feel free to put it in the right spot thank you

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    O____________O

To close opened apps all you have to do is double click the home button, then hold down the first app that shows up until a red minus sign appears. Click that on any and all apps that appear and they will be closed.

Resetting the battery just requires taking your phone off the charger once it has charged at least 6-8 hours and is 100% full and turning it off for 30 seconds and then back on. I think it's actually called "re-configuring" as well.

I'm sorry but I don't think this qualifies as a guide at all :/ You haven't even given more instruction than "All you have to do is Reset your iphone . "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to esperanto For This Useful Post:

Toasted (02-17-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1096/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    59d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    O____________O

To close opened apps all you have to do is double click the home button, then hold down the first app that shows up until a red minus sign appears. Click that on any and all apps that appear and they will be closed.

Resetting the battery just requires taking your phone off the charger once it has charged at least 6-8 hours and is 100% full and turning it off for 30 seconds and then back on. I think it's actually called "re-configuring" as well.

I'm sorry but I don't think this qualifies as a guide at all :/ You haven't even given more instruction than "All you have to do is Reset your iphone . "
    i did put *Very , Very short* As titled . there are to way's to make your battery Last long they way you have explained it & the way i have it explained it's not that hard to just reset a phone what more do i have to explain ? i'am just saying its just to give people an idea on what to do & i also said i would explain everything properly in the next guide if requested

I will also make another guide on how to get your instagram unblocked . Properly

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Quote Originally Posted by fairydust201 View Post
    i found this to be use full for all iphone lover's it seem's to be a common problem

*Note: your battery may die quickly because of all the opened app's (Someone has told me this)

my phone wont even last a full day with out it dying . sometimes i would have to charge it twice a day .

If you want me to make a guide on how to restore & reset your iphone please let me know

*doing this will not damage your iphone it will just restore it to it's proper setting's*

i hope i put this guide in the right spot if not mod's feel free to put it in the right spot thank you
    Nope bro
    (you need an account to see links)

What will give your battery life a good whack is heavy LTE use. IDK what model you have but on my 5 I noticed that on days that i'm utilizing LTE alot I use up battery a bit faster.
    And does society need another restore and reset guide? It's pretty straightforward to do..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

fairydust201 (02-17-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1096/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    59d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    It worked for mines I have iPhone 4S ^_^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 7m
    It worked for mines I have iPhone 4S ^_^
    Theres also an application available on cydia which closes all apps with one touch

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Adam (02-22-2013),Cath (03-14-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

the latest iOS for JB seems to drain battery more than the usual compared to iOS 5.X

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1096/0
    Mentioned
    213 times
    Time Online
    59d 13h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    the latest iOS for JB seems to drain battery more than the usual compared to iOS 5.X
    I realized that it drained it way too quickly then my Instagram got blocked so I reset it from iTunes & now my phone back to the way it should be I have no battery drains from when I did the reset from iTunes

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 11h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I realized that it drained it way too quickly then my Instagram got blocked so I reset it from iTunes & now my phone back to the way it should be I have no battery drains from when I did the reset from iTunes
    it happened to me as well, though there are perks when you JB your phone >.<

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    135 times
    Time Online
    30d 14h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    This guide is about as useful as saying turn your phone off while you sleep. kind of pointless.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Broken For This Useful Post:

Lucy (02-19-2013)