24/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

TNT warning rules....

I wish TNT would change how they give out auto warnings.

A few weeks ago, I forgot I was on Neopets and asked someone if they had skype.... of course the message didn't go through because it had the word skype in it, but just for ATTEMPTING to send the message I get a warning.

Then last night, I was having an adult conversation with my friend, swear words and whatnot, and I had it copied for some reason. Well I was bumping a board via pasting, and without realizing it, pasted the conversation onto the board and pressed enter. OF COURSE, it didn't actually POST, but just for "ATTEMPTING" to post it, I get a warning.

How dumb. So, they're not gonna let you post it, but even for trying... even for a MISTAKE... you get a warning.

I think they should change it so it prompts you like "you have said an inappropriate word! Would you like to go back and fix it?" BEFORE you're able to actually submit it.

I make 2 dumb mistakes and get 2 equally as dumb warnings because of it. I just can't believe that I run the chance of someday losing my account because of something I mistakenly say on site.

I blame the mistake last night on the sudden layout change for valentine's day. I'm used to my layout being blue, so when it's suddenly red I wasn't thinking about where I was posting to......

fhdsjfdhkdfhdjfk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moonrash For This Useful Post:

Neechan (02-15-2013)