122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

[GUIDE] Reduce your risking of getting ICED

How to Reduce your chance of being frozen while cheating at neopets.

It seems lately a lot of folks have been frozen, and have gotten thier mains ICED.
    So I thought I would whip this guide together!

10 Commandents to Cheating,

1. DONT CHEAT if you are afraid of being ICED
    2. DONT CHEAT if you are not willing to risk being ICED
    3. LEARN to use proxies
    4. LEARN to use the programs
    5. DONT Abuse the programs or exploits
    6. DONT complain when you get ICED for using said programs/exploits
    7. DONT SS 30 thropies on a week old account!
    8. DO NOT USE YOUR REAL IP when logging into Neopets. EVER!
    9. DONT SPAM neoboards saying omg look at my thropies!
    10. DONT CALL OUT OTHER CHEATERS.

Now that we got that out of the way.... Ill talk some about how to reduce the chance that you will be frozen, although its not a guarentee. However it will reduce the chance that TNT thinks something funny is happening with your account.

Score Sending

While score sending dont send unrealistic times like 1-120 secs, it just looks to fishy, and TNT may flag the account rather use a more real looking time (note this varies on all games) but a time of 640 secs looks a lot more realistic. Also dont try to go for the gold unless its within first 5 days or so of the month as many of the scores beyond that will be past the review minimums. Never SS more then 1-2 thropies a week. (to make it look more legit). I know you want a flashy page with lots of gold thropies quickly but that will get you ICED quickly. If you want to avoid seeming so flash SS for 3rd and 2nd place thropies before ever SSing for gold, That way it looks like you took time to learn to play the game vs your 1 time and bam gold thropy. TNT will look at those statics when deciding rather to ICE or not.

AutoBuying

DONT be a noob and transfer neopoints from your main, or semi-main to an AB shell, unless you are willing to risk thier ICING. Its not hard to get NPs be smart about it. I know you want those shiny pixels from the markets but remember TNT will notice you off transfering 300k neopoints to an empty shell, (this is where proxies come in hand) keep the accounts on different proxies when you do this, write them down so you use the same proxies for each account EVERYTIME instead of random proxies every login. This will reduce TNT from flagging your login activity, and if they do see the transfer of neopoints, it will look less illegit. Also make sure the IPs match your shells Location, dont have your shell say its in siberia when your ip is in hong kong this is BAD BAD BAD. Also set your AB program to human like refresh click times, having low settings like 1 sec is bad.... try for atleast 10 or more secs (note this depends on where your buying from some shops will be much higher around 400 sec range to avoid auto flagging by TNT)

UC/Pet buying

Oh you just find a nice UC and you bought it.... or traded or whatever for it. Dont be a NOOB and transfer it right away let it sit for a month. (if you got it on a shell) if not and transfer needs to be done asap. Make sure to ask seller to use pet for pet transfer. Its safer that way, you can transfer your junk pet for a better pet. Then be prepared to come up with a story as to why you have the pet if your asked. CHECK neoboards to make sure no one is talking about this pet, because if users notice the transfer they will notify TNT. You will have more success in securing UC from shells that were long long time ago vs active,semi active accounts, however it can be done. If done right.

ETS/High priced items

Oh shiny you found a FQD in a sdb.... now you want to transfer it! Easy way is Neofriend only auctions, or trading post, however be warned everyone can see these. and someone may notify TNT that you are trying to trade. If you do, do Trading post, make sure to put neomail offers. or whatever DONT PUT RESERVED or SAVED FOR USER123ABC!(TNT loves to look into those trades to make sure your not illegit trading) then have the account that you plan to put the item on neomail the account that the item is coming from. ONCE AGAIN double check those proxies. make sure they match the accounts you are using. If you really feel like risking your items, you can try to put them in your shop for 99,999 BUT be warned folks have shop snipers looking for such things if your lucky you might get the item, if your not... it was snipped by someone. Also TNT will find it funny that you shop listed a FQD for 99,999 so they will more then likey "watch" your IP and account for awhile......

ACCOUNTs

Never access more then 5 accounts from one IP, TNT will flag your IP and then when they feel like it they will chain ICE you, and you will lose everything you had on your mains/sides that you did nothing illegit on. Once again this is where proxies come in hand. NEVER CHEAT from the main account proxy, unless your willing to lose it.

Neoboards

Stay off the neoboard, unless you want others looking at your userpage. If you do go onto neoboards dont post stuff like I BOT, I CHEAT. Etc .unless you want ICED. dont try to mention any cheatsite (its usually blocked from posting anyways) but it you do TNT will see it and flag your IP and all acounts ever accessed with that IP.

Lastly PROXY PROXY PROXY, and be smart about how you proxy. A cheater that is successful learns how proxies work, and takes the time to log important information about that proxy and its use for neopets. A careless cheater just randomly access neopets from random proxy and TNT catches onto when they see your account has been accessed from 10 proxies in the last day. They are like WTF ? is this a cheater lets ICE him/her. They will give some bs excuse like we think account was compromised from original user. or something like that. BE smart about your proxies!

I wrote this today because I noticed lately alot of folks are posting OMG I got frozen, how could they find me .... I only loggged in and did this and this to said account once or twice... on the same IP as my main.... or whatever. .. SO i hope you will find this helpful for those of you that are noobish to the cheating scene (we all were once)

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to utahclock For This Useful Post:

Bettser (02-13-2013),brubs (06-01-2013),Death (02-12-2013),Drizzy (02-13-2013),Jager (02-22-2013),Joelalala (02-13-2013),killakizer (02-13-2013),Kiriko (08-20-2014),Maison (02-13-2013),Maki (02-13-2013),Slasher (02-13-2013),Toasted (02-13-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Nice quick guide. I do want to add though, trophies, and yes, SOME golds, are available all month. *pokes siggy* Be ready to defend your higher scores though if you go for say, a Gold Rink Runner trophy on the 29th of the month and send a 448.... (review score's 450, but well... hardly anyone plays it, and 450 is a ridiculously high score for it legitly.

Edit: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to utahclock again.

Sad Panda I am.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

Thane (02-12-2013),utahclock (02-12-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    247 times
    Time Online
    86d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Is it really true about the flagging???

Cause I have accessed more than 5 accounts on Neopets.... :/ Even back when I was legit, I have family members who play

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Yes its true, however sometimes TNT can tell if its family members, simply by their data, and what they do is different then you etc. but to be safe. limit it to 5 accounts per ip, to reduce chance of getting frozen, and if your cheating your family members will get iced if you get caught since you share same ip

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    18d 8h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Never login with your own ip.....? Not even only for main?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Haku View Post
    Never login with your own ip.....? Not even only for main?
    Ideally that would be best, if you can find a fast enough and secure/private proxy.

But chances are you won't, so you can (and most users will) use their own IP on their main, out of convenience. I think the only users to never use their own IP are those who do automated-cheating 100% and don't even bother doing things themselves or engaging in onsite activities. Oh, and those who have been busted on their own IP too many times that they're IP banned.

Just use your own IP sparingly, for as few accounts as possible, keep the cheating/illegit transfers to it at a minimum, and know it can still get you frozen if you're not careful enough...or just unlucky despite your efforts. (utahlock's commandment #2),

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

utahclock (02-13-2013)

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 58m

I use my real IP when logging into NP, and an elite proxy when using programs like MAJIN SS.
    I only have one account.
    Is the proxy doing anything in this case?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post

I use my real IP when logging into NP, and an elite proxy when using programs like MAJIN SS.
    I only have one account.
    I'd have to say no.

It's commonly accepted that they only log your IP and login/logout, and for certain security/transaction activities, but I'm still personally skeptical about that belief.

Anyways, if that's true, then if they eye you for suspicious activity, it's going to be logged under your main IP anyways, endangering it.

And if it isn't in that they have logged your elite proxy's IP, it's going to look fishy as hell too - that you're using 2 IPs, one of which used exclusively for game scores.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post

I only have one account.
    So what TNT sees is this, when you do this..... neopets login 1.1.1.1.1.1.1.1 IP adress, game played and high score achieved data posted from IP 2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2 Looks to fishy if you are going to score send make sure to login from the same IP that you used, to login to neopets..... anytime there is a data transfer such as post in TP or Game Scores its in my opinion TNT is logging your IP

13. The Following User Says Thank You to utahclock For This Useful Post:

Mod (02-13-2013)

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 23h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 58m
    @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)

Well, it's been working so far...I've been SS-ing and my acc hasn't been iced (yet? lol)
    It's the only cheating program I use, so I've been lazy with proxies.

I get my proxies off of proxy-list.org but I don't know if they work after a while.

I feel like it's a waste of time to use a permanent proxy for my main(secured, using my home IP o_o) instead of my home IP because TNT already has it logged...

Maybe I'm just getting lucky?