Quote Originally Posted by moonrash View Post
Why does having a conscience matter so much? We don't have sonar like bats, does that make us inferior? Why does IQ matter? The ability to take a math test doesn't matter in the wild.

You say you believe in creationism, yet I'd like you to really talk about creationism itself. You may say everything to refute evolution, but talk about creationism. Also how can you know what God looked like ("in God's image"), if you (or anyone) have never seen "him"?

"For example, our body parts and organs work together perfectly."
Then what does that say about a plant's ability to utilize photosynthesis? Plants weren't created in God's image, this is a trait that plants have because they evolved to have this trait. Everything has evolved, and everything will continue evolving.

Also, I don't have a faith (I have the lack of a faith), so bash it all you want

.....and if it's not clear, then to answer the title: Evolution.
It matters because it's God creating man in his own image. That's what a conscience is--so we can continue to seek God.
And no, that doesn't make us inferior. I feel that you are just arguing the other side. Bats have sonar, all animals have their special niches or capabilites that are all the creative work of God.

And exactly. THe animals live in the wild. They are not as smart or civilized, and that is what differentiates them from us.

God does not have a body either. He has a presence but he cannot be seen. But he did manifest as Jesus (in my religion, Christianity), so therefore he must have know that from the beginning. And like all evolutionists, you're going by "what cannot be seen does not exist". Same can be said for you, though: have you ever seen evolution happen? When some minuscule single-celled organism turned into us? No. So therefore by your logic evolution is not plausible either. Evolution is as much a faith as religion.

By "our" I don't mean humans. I mean animals in general, but that can be extended to plants. My point is that everything is so perfectly and intricately designed, and you seemed to have proved that fact for me, so thank you

As I mentioned before, evolution is a faith as well. It's still a "theory" and unless we can build a giant time machine and relive every step of the so-called process then it will be a faith.