Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Tickets/Frozen Accounts

Just wanting to make this clear...

Yes I can help you.
    No I can't guarantee your account back.
    No I don't particularly like to help for free/zero recognition or on the promise that you'll "give me something once it gets unfrozen."
    Like I said, I'm not a miracle worker.
    Tickets are running approximately 3 months behind.
    No I can't make your account get unfrozen faster.
    All I can do is provide you with a plausible backstory to help your case.
    In the event that the account was not originally yours, I can also help with obtaining information on the account.

BUT I AM NOT HERE TO GET YOUR ACCOUNTS UNFROZEN JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.

Seriously, this is beyond pissing me off. I get approximately 3 PMs a day and it's a very rare one that offers any sort of compensation for my time (seriously even like $2 is better than nothing. Or even rep. But as I'm not allowed to ask for it, I can't PM back and be like "Ey Mate, sorry about you losing every dime you've got, click on that there rep button and I'll see what I can do." I'm not that much of a jerk. -_-) ANYWAY, the moral of the rant is...here and everywhere else...BE FUCKING CONSIDERATE OF THOSE WHO YOU ARE EXPECTING TO SPEND THEIR TIME TO HELP YOU.
    /endrant

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to esperanto For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (02-08-2013),Death (02-08-2013),Demetri (02-08-2013),John (02-08-2013),Kad (02-10-2013),Maison (02-08-2013),Maki (02-08-2013),Matt~ (02-08-2013),Mod (02-08-2013),Nik (02-08-2013),utahclock (02-08-2013),zmurd (02-08-2013)

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    Just wanting to make this clear...

Yes I can help you.
    No I can't guarantee your account back.
    No I don't particularly like to help for free/zero recognition or on the promise that you'll "give me something once it gets unfrozen."
    Like I said, I'm not a miracle worker.
    Tickets are running approximately 3 months behind.
    No I can't make your account get unfrozen faster.
    All I can do is provide you with a plausible backstory to help your case.
    In the event that the account was not originally yours, I can also help with obtaining information on the account.

BUT I AM NOT HERE TO GET YOUR ACCOUNTS UNFROZEN JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES.

Seriously, this is beyond pissing me off. I get approximately 3 PMs a day and it's a very rare one that offers any sort of compensation for my time (seriously even like $2 is better than nothing. Or even rep. But as I'm not allowed to ask for it, I can't PM back and be like "Ey Mate, sorry about you losing every dime you've got, click on that there rep button and I'll see what I can do." I'm not that much of a jerk. -_-) ANYWAY, the moral of the rant is...here and everywhere else...BE FUCKING CONSIDERATE OF THOSE WHO YOU ARE EXPECTING TO SPEND THEIR TIME TO HELP YOU.
    /endrant
    Have you ever gotten an account unfrozen? Just wondering o;

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Have you ever gotten an account unfrozen? Just wondering o;
    Yep (:
    Several of my own, this summer and fall when tickets were running a bit more rapidly. But now people are saying to file a ticket for EVERYTHING. For example, dozens of people filed actual TICKETS about the pet X, which just clogs the system even more. It's really annoying -_-

5. The Following User Says Thank You to esperanto For This Useful Post:

Maki (02-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I'd have made this thread a long while ago if I were in your shoes @(you need an account to see links).

I<3U

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

Maison (02-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Should just straight up state and require a fee before you get to anything. Only do it for free in private on your own accord, to those true few.

If users are truly worried about their accounts, they wouldn't hesitate to pay a small fee for any chance (however slim) to get them back. Weed out the infantile freeloaders trying to get 500k off an iced shell from the genuinely concerned.

Rep is good, but money is even better.

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Should just straight up state and require a fee before you get to anything. Only do it for free in private on your own accord, to those true few.

If users are truly worried about their accounts, they wouldn't hesitate to pay a small fee for any chance (however slim) to get them back. Weed out the infantile freeloaders trying to get 500k off an iced shell from the genuinely concerned.

Rep is good, but money is even better.
    The thing about this is that I'm getting the feeling that she can't promise her service will work...to be honest, I'd be willing to pay only if I knew I was going to get my account back in the end.

But yes...it's really up to her judgement
    Last edited by Maki; 02-08-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    The thing about this is that I'm getting the feeling that she can't promise her service will work...to be honest, I'd be willing to pay only if I knew I was going to get my account back in the end.

But yes...it's really up to her judgement
    Because it's a gamble, I suggested it be a small fee (such as $5). You would be surprised at how effective even a nominal fee can filter out the leeches. If the user's account is as valuable as they say it is, they'd probably be willing to throw $5 to increase their odds any way they can. Hell, if I had known of @(you need an account to see links) when my first main was iced, I'd have gladly thrown a $20 even if she could only boost the odds by 10-15%.

You can say the service she offers is like that of a lawyer. You pay lawyers to polish and strengthen your cases, but there is no guarantee you'll win (50% at best). But you still pay for their (costly) professional consultation, because it's them or nobody.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Maki (02-08-2013),Rain (02-08-2013),Sellinglikealways (02-09-2013)

Pronouns
    minty/fresh
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    54/0
    Mentioned
    1,231 times
    Time Online
    340d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 59m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post

You can say the service she offers is like that of a lawyer. You pay lawyers to polish and strengthen your cases, but there is no guarantee you'll win (50% at best). But you still pay for their (costly) professional consultation, because it's them or nobody.
    Now this makes sense.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links), I'm a bit more patient that you

@(you need an account to see links), I should be I've been hesitant to open it up as a full service because it takes a LOT of time, mostly because people don't bother to keep records of their accounts and I end up digging.

@(you need an account to see links), of course I can't guarantee it. I'm not a TNT member. I can't physically go in and unfreeze the accounts, I can just give better odds. Most people send in tickets that are so transparent there is no way in hell TNT would ever believe them. I help out with plausibility, as I mentioned.