30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by M.V.P View Post
    Thankyou so much @(you need an account to see links) I'll discuss a few things with you via PM
    TNT you mark my words , I will be back , bigger and badder then before and will cheat with a vengeance
    Thanks for your support everyone , yeah I f***ed up while transferring money from my main to my shells , but thd thing that really makes me made was they chained iced me , and my legit and I mean legit sides , I get why the y iced main but why my sides, I lost my uc grey eyrie all my 1k hsd bd pets (I had 3) and my newly purchased uc msp , I literally bought it from kylae 10mins before I got iced :K
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

M.V.P (02-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    He literally got the pet like, right before this, timing of the gods. And the pet's account is still fine luckily, guess they didn't notice it when they were already freezing him. I can give you another one for free, MVP, though it wouldn't replace the rest of everything you had.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (02-08-2013),Haku (02-08-2013),M.V.P (02-09-2013),Sofachair (02-11-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Ah good atleast pet is safe To bad about the main though.... as a side not I got froze yesterday too for cheating at flash games lol......... I Played lost city lanes legit and got flagged for review, then I played kiko match lllegit won the game and was 100 pts over reveiw score lol so they got me ha ha

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    11d 19h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    TNT did the same to me , they froze accounts I didn't even log on for 4+ months but thankfully left me two accounts, I pretty much quit after that, I lost some pets that meant a lot to me , best of luck getting your account back

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Blush For This Useful Post:

M.V.P (02-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by M.V.P View Post
    Thankyou so much @(you need an account to see links) I'll discuss a few things with you via PM
    TNT you mark my words , I will be back , bigger and badder then before and will cheat with a vengeance
    Thanks for your support everyone , yeah I f***ed up while transferring money from my main to my shells , but thd thing that really makes me made was they chained iced me , and my legit and I mean legit sides , I get why the y iced main but why my sides, I lost my uc grey eyrie all my 1k hsd bd pets (I had 3) and my newly purchased uc msp , I literally bought it from kylae 10mins before I got iced :K
    If it's any consolation, you're probably pissed as fuck right now, but you could've been even moreso. I say this because you were frozen for cheating and you know that; the rage is much greater when you're frozen off 100% legit, and they decline to even hint a reason to you. My first main, 9 y/o acc I had from the start, with 200m+ legit (making 100m+ legit is difficult as is) was the victim of such. Just BAM!, one day while I was in the middle of surfing the site I got the logout and that was that. They ignored my ticket to this day, every ~6 months they access it, then leave it to collect dust once more. This was before I ever considered cheating or Googling Neo cheatsites too. But enough of me, I sympathize with you and share your hate of TNT this moment too.

Be prepared that whether the TNT response is one to your liking or not, it will be a painful wait; so be patient. Waits of 1-8 months are not uncommon, though after 3-4 months is a good sign they are shitting on your ticket.

If you're going to be going back with a cheater's vengeance, might I suggest VPNing every computer you have to AB and SS 24/7, switching accounts and resetting the VPNs every few hours to make it look legit? . Turn your home/living quarters into a neopoint farm with several *workers* that never sleep, rake in million(s) a day! Consider a frozen account the equivalent to an employee dying on the job, and replace it with a new hire.

To finish this post, I say this: TNT, fuck your mothers!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

M.V.P (02-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    lol mod yeah I once had a semi-active main that was a 10yr old legit account, get frozen for of all things...... Your account has been secured due to unknown user attempting to access the account. Ive tried to get it back several times.... its even registered to a .edu email. So yeah ... no good. its been nearly 1.5 yrs since ive tried to get account back....my ticket is lost in space lol.......they never have replied to it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    I bought stuff from you last week bro, inb4 I get frozen

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I'm looking at around $400 lost not to mention hundreds of hours invested into this account ( 60mil bd set , $100 + of NC , 3mil themed gallery , 1*2k hsd pet , 1*1k hsd pet and much more..)
    @(you need an account to see links) , I guarantee you will be fine , they are not going to ice everybody i dealt with on-site , i just checked the accounts of all the users i bought/sold to they are fine
    I spent 5 crummy years making the money i did and never once did i use ABing profits to buy my items so you should be good. Yeah i agree i flagged my account by sending money to my ABing shells , and lost my legit side , They even iced my side account that was empty and hadn't been used for 60 days tsk tsk tsk TNT.
    Basically i was chained D:
    @(you need an account to see links) that is mighty fine of you , I'm going to try to get my account(s) back and if I can't may i take you up on your offer
    @(you need an account to see links) , what she meant was that the account she sent the pet from is still intact i.e they aren't frozen yet
    @(you need an account to see links) , I saw your board last month and I really felt for you , but now having my own main frozen i know what it feels like ... , You were frozen for the same reason as me right , lol? You didn't even use the cheating program on your main yet your main was frozen , please do keep me posted on the status of your ticket
    @(you need an account to see links) , I'm as pissed as can be because as I said numerous times i didn't effing cheat on my main , yeah i ABed on shells but that can be blamed on someone else right , but yeah i know what you mean , i slaved 5 years to get the money and the pets i had , thanks for your advice , i used to AB like 2-3 hours a day , now i will do so 24/7 and rake in $$$$ , but that account will not be easily replaced
    Last edited by M.V.P; 02-09-2013 at 02:21 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    98/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    18d 15h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Wow. That sucks so bad.

You will rebuild, better than before.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Thane For This Useful Post:

M.V.P (02-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links) , thanks mate
    Lie low with your pet okay , i dont want you to get frozen because of me
    To all whom have purchased from me , I was as safe as it gets yet i was frozen , /If/ you get frozen because you purchased from me , PM me with proof and i'll work something out (Though the chance of you get frozen just because you have dealt with me on-site is minimalistic )
    If anyone can front me a cheap shell or 2 , sell me a decent starter main for cheap please PM me , all help is appreciated
    Last edited by M.V.P; 02-09-2013 at 03:46 AM.