Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

My main account was frozen D:

First time ever that i was frozen , i took so many precautions
    Was chained iced , my ABing accounts were frozen to , now come to think of it , i offered 300k from my main to my ABing accounts to start them off D:
    The account had a 2k hsd pet , so many trophies and meomories attached to it and my 60mil battle set all gone
    I was using proxies to , heres the reason:
    This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was using a 'cheat' or downloadable cheat program.
    If you think the above reason was applied to you by mistake, please contact our support staff by clicking here. Don't forget to include your USERNAME and explain why you think your account should not have been frozen. If you DID break the rules, please do not contact us again. Your account will NOT be unfrozen and you will not get your Neopet or items returned. But, you are welcome to create a new account, as long as you follow the rules.

Remember to read our Terms of Use thoroughly.

@(you need an account to see links) can i get it back?
    I'm literally crying , I never physically cheated on this account and used VPN's while transferring , i think what got me was the fact i sent money to my ABing accounts D:
    And the items i ABed were with time of 4.5k+ ms , wonder how i was frozen , i so badly wanted to participate in the upcoming plot
    Will pay someone to get this account back

I was chained , my uc msp i just purchased from @(you need an account to see links) gone , my legit side with lab maps and bd pets gone :'( , what will i do??? My sides weren't even associated in any cheating activities neither was my main (except transferring nps over) , I was IPed for no reason , i didnt use proxies for my main and sides , didn't think id ever need them
    Only used VPN's for transferring my items from shell to shell
    Last edited by M.V.P; 02-08-2013 at 12:51 PM.