68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: [Guide] How to verify your paypal account

@(you need an account to see links) good of you to look out for people, but he even mentions how you can cross into the criminal realm with it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raj For This Useful Post:

Whispers (06-24-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    This actually took me forever to get done. It seemed like it would be simple but for some reason it took almost all day to do.
    Attaching my bank account was what took the longest, it messed up the first few times I tried.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
    I know I am new, I know this is a cheating forum and I know it's probably none of business, but I really can't hold my tongue.

In my opinion this is crossing a line, I know you say that you don't advise people to do many of the ways listed, however you shouldn't list them at all! I have heard/read too many horror stories about stupid kids that read these types of posts on the Internet, do them and end up with a lot of trouble!!
    Now I know that you stated, that you don't recommend these methods, that this is just for general knowledge and that you wont be held responsible for anything that happens if someone chooses to use these methods, but my friend let me tell you, that in these types of matters, freedom of speech isn't something you should count on. You WILL be held responsible, whether you put up a disclaimer or not, it is illegal to distribute this type of information.

This is a cheating site for virtual pets and other virtual games, FBI wont be knocking on anybodies door for that, however bought PayPals, Keyloggers, Hacking bank info etc, is definitely something that could have serious repercussions! I have seen another site (wasn't Neopet related, but also a harmless cheat forum) get closed down, because somebody posted something like this.

Now don't get me wrong, I am all for freedom of speech, however you have to know that when you post something like this, some stupid kid might use it, get in trouble and then when his parents (or worse) ask him where he got the info from, well..

At least post this in the Adult section, so newbies, people under 18 and people randomly searching on Google can't see this. From what I gather you have to apply to see the Adult section, so I think it would be much better to put it there.

I am sorry if this seemed in anyway rude, I am simply concerned about the young people who might get into trouble by using this, the forum itself and you!
    So I hope you don't take it the wrong way
    Im gonna write a rebuttal here. I mentioned several times that there is/can be legal consequences if a person chooses to use Part B of the guide. I believe Knowledge is power. And for me, if you can learn something, then that's the value. I am willing to wager that folks here are more then likely able to understand the legal consequences should they want to try anything like this. Also google caches almost every webpage, and if google doesn't have it, waybackmachine will. Ive read other fourms "locked" areas via cache. So any information can be found anywhere. Just because I provided some general information, I did not provide direct sources.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    111 times
    Time Online
    22d 9h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links) I believe knowledge is power as well, I was just a little concerned about the younger users, that's all