Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

[Guide] How to verify your paypal account

How to Verify Your Paypal

This will be a rather long guide. So I am sorry for that in advanced.
    I will be covering some ways that you can use to verify your paypal.

Part A

Legit Ways to Verify your paypal account

1. Open a bank account, put funds into the bank account, use the routing and account number from your choosen bank, paypal will send two small payments in the range of .1c to .10c (this is random) so there is no pure answer for omg how much are they putting on my account guise! You will then verify your account by logging into paypal and telling paypal how much they sent you. (note: They take thier change back so dont try to spend it) This takes about 2-3 days

2. Have your parents use their checking account information for you, it will include the routing number and account number which they can enter on the paypal site for you. Paypal will once again send some small change to the account and your parents will need to verify this for you. This takes about 5-10 days.

3. Open a line of credit, YAY Credit Cards... You can use these to Verify your Paypal Accounts as well. They will do the same verifaction process as the previous 2 steps. Also Debit Cards work too , You enter the card information under the add accounts tab.

These are 3 most common legit ways of verifing your bank account. there maybe others but at this time I have not included them in my guide.

Part B

Illegit Ways to Verify your paypal account.

1. E*trade method, This is a method that works 60 % of the time if you are lucky. Here is how it works,
    Go to the E*trade homepage - Etrade.com
    Click open an Account, Make sure Complete Investment Account is selected and click Continue. Click begin my application on next page.
    For the "Account Type", pick "Individual account". Check "cash account only". Click continue. Check "I am new E*Trade customer". Click Continue.
    DO NOT put your real info. Instead use fakenamegenerator.com Use an email address that you can access (hotmail works well for this)enter your Name, Address, phone number and etc that you generated from Fakename generator, Fill out Tax And Citizenship Information using fake ssn that you generated.

For your "Employment Status" be creative here or use job generated from Fakename generator.Make sure it is in the same city, state, zip, and country. DO NOT make the address of your Employer the same as where your "home" address is. For example if your address was 12345 "Fake" Street put in 54321" Fake" Avenue for your employer address, Fake being a random street name or you can use the one from the generator. Just make sure the box number is not the same as your home address.For "Investment Profile", select the following.

Investment Objectives: Income
    Investment Experience: Excellent
    Trading frequency: 10+
    Put the highest amout for "Income and Net Worth" ( I think income is 200,000+ from memory, and networth is 1,000,000)
    Expected use of account: Long term investment

Select No,Continue,press Continue on next page.Pick "No" for all the options. Click ContinueMake sure that all the boxes are unchecked on "Select Documents for Electonic Delivery". Just keep clicking Continue till you see "User I D and Password."Now pick "NO. I want to create a new user I D and password for this account".

Make an account that you can remember for E*trade, same for password. Now it will have a pop up saying something about taking a day to authroize the account, but for now you can go to the E*trade home page, and use your login information that you just made. Now you will want to select, the My accounts tab, It will pull up a page with a table in the middle, in that table you will find a sting of numbers, this is your account number. YOUR PAYPAL MUST BE LOCATED IN THE USA, Now goto the "Add a Bank account" page in PayPal.

For routing number, put in : 256072691. For account number,
    put in: your account number. Now go to the next page and enter your login info. Pick the Instant option And put your Etrade username And Password on the page and wait a few mins paypal will then verify you in under 5 minutes or less if done proper!

2. Purchase a Verified Paypal Account, Enter the deepweb through tor browser, earn some Bit Coins or buy some Bit Coins, there are vendors on the deep web that sell cracked paypal accounts which usually have a balance of some sort and normally are verified however note there is a huge risk in doing this, as this is really crossing into the criminal realm as you are messing with peoples real cash. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS METHOD. However if you feel like you dont care or you want to risk it, go for it. You can get paypal accounts loaded with cash on them I saw a few sellers that have some that have a balance in the thousands, although most are in the hundred or less range. Once again I WILL CAUTION YOU ON THIS METHOD.

3. You can keylog someone , get thier bank information, and verify your account, this method like #2, I do not recommend, but it can be done if you so please. This method is less risky then #2, but it is still risky I would recommend should you choose to do this method, STAY PROXIED forever.

4. Password Crack/Email retrive password, If your lucky you may have an unregistered email that worked on Neopets, that may have a paypal account attached, if your lucky they may have facebook attached too. So you can use this information to gain access to the paypal that you retrieve/cracked though the unregistered email. This is less risky then #2,#3 since the account is more then likey inactive and abandoned. However you are still messing with other peoples cash, something I do not recommend. and advise against.

5. Prepaid empty CC's sometimes if your lucky you can find a Prepaid CC with no balance that you can have mailed to you, sometimes you can use these to verify your Paypal, however alot of times paypal will limit you then you have to come up with a photo id and a piece of business mail that is mailed to you. so they can verify your identity. Well if you have a careless mailman, this can be easily done, sign up under a fake name, then find some random business on the web offering to mail you information about a product, use the fake name to be mailed to you, if your lucky mailman will put it in your box without asking does this person live here (address change card) etc. Then you can use this fake piece of mail hold it to your web cam so address is clearly read able, then hold your id up to your cam too, next to the mail make sure thumb or finger is covering your real name about 90% so they cant read it but leave it where they can see address. Then call into paypal, and they should verify you within a week. This method Ill consider the safest of the Illegit ways. As it is somewhat false information but also somewhat true.

And finally if you have followed any or all of these methods you should have atleast one or more verifed paypal accounts, without limits. However it is not guarenteed, If you enter information like Jane Doe or some other common name like John Smith that people use as fake names, you will more then likely get flagged, and have to send documents proving who you are. If you are more clever however you can fool paypal into thinking you are a real person under then other identity. I will not advise you at all to use this guide as there can be legal issues if you do use it. This is just for your general knowledge and information. DISCLAIMER - I WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO USE THIS GUIDE.

faa10a2e2f76d49c3848753a1a2fa01c

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to utahclock For This Useful Post:

alien (06-09-2013),Andymac106 (12-29-2013),Raj (06-19-2013),Zeus (04-21-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    14d 2h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Cool! I'm going to try using the E*trade method later today. I really need my own paypal. -_-

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Tried the etrade way and I got it up to basic but then it said I had to verify with two deposits in my bank acc. Then it got moved back to imcomplete and my limit went down to $500 sending

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links) it only works 60% of the time , I know it can be successful though. as I have done it in the past.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

also they may have changed their policy regarding accounts that use etrade, since my writing of this guide

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by utahclock View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) it only works 60% of the time , I know it can be successful though. as I have done it in the past.

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

also they may have changed their policy regarding accounts that use etrade, since my writing of this guide
    I think i'll just take the easy way out and get a visa prepaid card lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    i'll try to do it because i want a verified paypal account

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    fixed it up, i'm basic with my limit removed no sending or receiving limit! I AM READY TO ENTER NEOPETS TRADING! HELL YEAH!

+rep for you my friend ^_^
    Last edited by Raj; 06-21-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    111 times
    Time Online
    22d 9h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    I know I am new, I know this is a cheating forum and I know it's probably none of business, but I really can't hold my tongue.

In my opinion this is crossing a line, I know you say that you don't advise people to do many of the ways listed, however you shouldn't list them at all! I have heard/read too many horror stories about stupid kids that read these types of posts on the Internet, do them and end up with a lot of trouble!!
    Now I know that you stated, that you don't recommend these methods, that this is just for general knowledge and that you wont be held responsible for anything that happens if someone chooses to use these methods, but my friend let me tell you, that in these types of matters, freedom of speech isn't something you should count on. You WILL be held responsible, whether you put up a disclaimer or not, it is illegal to distribute this type of information.

This is a cheating site for virtual pets and other virtual games, FBI wont be knocking on anybodies door for that, however bought PayPals, Keyloggers, Hacking bank info etc, is definitely something that could have serious repercussions! I have seen another site (wasn't Neopet related, but also a harmless cheat forum) get closed down, because somebody posted something like this.

Now don't get me wrong, I am all for freedom of speech, however you have to know that when you post something like this, some stupid kid might use it, get in trouble and then when his parents (or worse) ask him where he got the info from, well..

At least post this in the Adult section, so newbies, people under 18 and people randomly searching on Google can't see this. From what I gather you have to apply to see the Adult section, so I think it would be much better to put it there.

I am sorry if this seemed in anyway rude, I am simply concerned about the young people who might get into trouble by using this, the forum itself and you!
    So I hope you don't take it the wrong way

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    68/0
    Mentioned
    1,177 times
    Time Online
    96d 22h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m

Re: [Guide] How to verify your paypal account

@(you need an account to see links) I doubt anyone actually did the illegal stuff on there. No one is that stupid on here. I was gonna do etrade but realized it didnt work so I gave up on it. I just ended up gettin a legit card to verify and it did

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    111 times
    Time Online
    22d 9h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    @(you need an account to see links) well the etrade method wasn't really the one I was worried about, that's more of cheating the system as opposed to stealing and robbing. With regards to stupid people, well they are everywhere and you don't actually need to be a member to see this thread. Anyway its none of my business and I will say that it's a good and in depth guide, but I was/am just scared of somebody getting in trouble

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Whispers For This Useful Post:

Raj (06-22-2013)