122/0
    Mentioned
    89 times
    Time Online
    15d 16h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Im currently testing a way to make some cash..... effortlessly

If this method works ( I found it from another forum) I will post a guide to it.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

okay for some reason it does not like my facebook if someone else wants to try, ill do this, download bluestacks (its andriod sim) get the app called apptrailers, I wont tell you where to find the bot, but there is a bot that does alot of the work for you. called ATbot.

download that, make a verified paypal that matches your facebook acct, login to app trailers, select login facebook run the bot and its supposed to generate points which you can redeem for paypal credit.

however everytiime i select login facebook I get a facebook page error stating page does not exsist.... sigh... maybe its just my end but if someone else wants to try go for it and good luck

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    None of these sites are going to give you a job.

Swagbucks.com is a decent replacement to google that you earn shit from while u use it , but even so the earnings are more in the range of a 10$ itunes card a month than a replacement to a daytime job...