Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    UC, keep things simple and unique. As others have said, all in the same damn standing pose.

Like @(you need an account to see links) said, they used to have individual battle and defend poses in the BD. Now in the BD, they only swish back and forth in the same standing pose, when attacking and defending. I did that for my first Flash project in Jr. High because I was lazy. They're doing the equivalent of a lazy pre-pubescent boy's work. *shakes head*

Customs only look fine when the user does it sensibly. Just because there are empty zones you can throw more stuff in, doesn't mean you should. It annoys me a lot when those idiot Custom-chat users fill up every one of their pet's zones, resulting in an ultra-flashy, ultra-tacky pet which looks like a clown that got beat over the face with a baseball bat, while on cocaine. Spark shooters, piece of rock in 1 corner and a fountain on the other, flashy sunlight over falling stars, holding a candy cane while wearing a bling necklace and eye patch.

Then the Custom-chat even praise others' pets for looking like this, while criticizing conservative pets that it's too *empty*. Do you go to a job interview wearing 5 ties, a vest, blazer, a LV belt over a Gucci belt over a Hermes belt, and a ring on each finger just because you can fit them in?

And I might get a lot of hate from the girls on this, but the whole hair/wig on a Neopet is stupid. It's okay for a few highly anthropomorphic species like Kyrii or Mynci, but should every pet look like a blonde hooker? Neopets were based on animals, you don't throw a wig on your dog just because it looks cute, do you? That's retarded and cruel. Pets like Eyries and Grarrls should not have brunette french braids or pompadours, just like how Sabre-X's current look encourages bestiality (in my opinion).

And agree with what's been said about how UCs had effort to make them look special. My favourite UC, the UC Faerie Pteri used to look like a Phoenix. Now it looks like a fat pigeon in a drag queen exhibition.

I wish I had painted one of my pets into a Faerie Pteri when I could, to go with its name.
    Last edited by Mod; 02-07-2013 at 12:37 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Haku (02-09-2013),M.V.P (02-09-2013),Sofachair (02-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    UC... converted pets look too pussy imo.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    tnt needs to bring back UC pets, those fuckers..Im sorry but it pisses me off.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 6h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i love customization, but i prefer the artwork of the Uncustomized pets. UC royals were awesome, now most of them are retarded....what is up with the royal poogle girl??? and faeries are mostly ruined for me too .

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    UC pets, most because I miss the poses. Seriously, look at the artwork. It's SOO much different and actually of quality. TNT could have done a MUCH better job with the conversion than they had. I would have preferred if they would have allowed ALL pets to keep their old poses and only slightly tweak them so you could dress them up in the older styles.

Just LOOK at these beauties...

Imagine putting one of those beautiful NC dresses on them but KEEPING their pose.
    I would've loved that.