This is where genius creates..
caps are so serious.
okay title time
How to defend yourself against a (The) bear
by Steve and [URL="http://clraik.com/forum/member.php?7181-Kat]Jim[/url]
[i]insert pic of Xxx.[/i]<< Who is the bear? Hm, I wonder.
[SIZE=8][B]$$[/B][/SIZE][B][COLOR="#FF0000"]Luckily for us, the bear is banned from these parts and resides elsewhere in another dying cheating forum.[/COLOR][/B]$$
First off we start by how to properly identify a bear. There are many signs that will tell you that you are dealing with a vicious woodland beast.
- Hours of excessive sleep. 12+ a day. Only a bear could manage this without heart disease.
- Hostile behavior - the bear will judge you with no regard to his own hypocrisy.
- They form hierarchies and have structured kinship relationships even if those relations consist of a bunch of low class inbreds.
Like with all bears, wild or domestic, you must proceed with caution. Tip toe around the giant and only do things he would like. If this fails, remember, once a bear eats you, it can no longer harm you. This is when you attack. Even a deplorably insipid skank such as yourself must know that bears have fierce tempers. They often let their outrageous emotions get in the way of rational judgement. They will say something like, “Fuck off, I am going to go find a chubby chaser to love me”. To save yourself against such petty behavior you must do three things:
- Never be hostile to the bear. The bear likes to stroke his dick and watch others praise him for the skills he only professes to have.
- It’s recommended that you don’t list everything there is to know about who you are on Facebook lest the bear take notice. This warning is particularly effective, as knowing your FB is the only real way the bear can find you since he actually doesn’t have any real doxing skills. He’s just fat and has time on his hands. Time and Adderall. “Addie” << the bear has an emotional attachment to the pill, hence giving it a nickname. Both domestic and wild bears pop pills.
- Keep in mind, bears are so large in mass that even the threat of their wrath is enough to scare whole cheating communities.
The bear is not particularly intelligent, but nevertheless, he will attack. Luckily, the bear is predictable and there is always a way to conduct yourself in these situations. Below are examples:
- The bear will call you fat and ugly (what?). Casually point out how his mass equals that of a three month old baby elephant, soaking wet, with diabetes.
- The bear will make baseless claims; for example, saying you impersonated someone on tc. Calmly explain to the bear that you don’t have time for that. Explain in soft gentle tones that only he cares that much. Only he wakes up and loses the game, everyday.
IMPORTANT << BOLD THAT JIM
A brief background on the bear:
- For past deeds, the bear has obtained a cult following and has gained power by defeating a weak minded, much hated enemy of the cheating community. Due to these unfortunate events, people tend to ignore how annoying he truly is.
- In actuality, the bear is a vile beast, feeding on small children and stray rat like dogs. He is dissociative from people in real life, thus making him delicate to outside attacks. His world basically consists of getting high on tc and like, probably weird homosexual porn (probably simultaneously). When the bear was first let out of the trap, many people did not appreciate his low level of intelligence and strange need to fit in. It was truly pathetic.
- While there is power in numbers for the bear (an advantage that seems to extend beyond the quadruple digits on the scale in his den), his people lack the basic intelligence it takes to formulate proper responses to being attacked. Their defense is weak. Hit them low, hit them hard. Without his pawns, the bear is nothing and no one.
you guys are perfect sigh << milly’s contribution
Have you had negative encounters with The bear? Have you won? Have you lost? Share your stories below!
the making of:
Last edited by Kylae; 02-06-2013 at 03:25 PM.
I'm unsure why you guys would go to such lengths to call out someone from somewhere else. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say a word.