8m

Angry The Cash Money, honay $$

by (you need an account to see links) and Jim

Omg hi

omg five people watching

they have dem hunnies in the back seat

if you wanna be pimpin not limpin ay listen up

The Cash Money, honay $$

The first thing a young fresh faced cheater does in most instances is buy neopoints and get frozen. ): Here are some tips to greatly lessen the odds of that happening!

• Do not transfer large quantities of neopoints to an account you actually care about. Looks shady, nig. Much like tamales, cash money is to be treasured. $$
    • Put these precious tamale like gold coins on a shell and transfer ets to your account slowly and with caution. omg i am being serious kat you twat
    • If you are frozen for being too loose with your change, it was probably because you were a greedy and impatient, or you bought from a lying person, like that one guy with the bad username. Do not trust bad usernames on clraik. They are all crazy lunatics. Examples of good usernames would be Rex, Kat.
    • ^
    • In the future, use the shops, you child that your mother neglected and never taught common sense.

When buying UCs you idiots always tend to just go out into the wild and start trading them like cattle. There are certain precautions you must take!!

• Check the cache okay. It’s not hard just put the url of the pet into google and click on the little crazy green double right arrows on the side and it will show it to you. sigh we have to do screenies of this kat.. people are so stupidlollll pure sex kk
    • If the pet is active, you’re just a dumbass. Why did you buy that? UCs aren’t like draik eggs. They have unique identifying names... but anyways, if it’s too late put the thing on a shell and let it secure. If the pet happens to be from a Taiwanese or Puerto Rican shell account, then you’re probably okay. There really are no certainties when it comes to cheating other than that you suck at being alive and probably can’t even get Kass Basher without clraik VIP. I hate Jim.
    • So you have secured your pet, well done! You are better than 70% of the people here. On an eerily related note, if you’re going to act like the account is your main at least give it a userlookup.

How to not give yourself away:

• The first step is to not be a moron. If you cannot manage this, go back to the womb or end game.
    • Do not buy a pet, trade it onsite and then go back to the seller thread and say, “Omg thanks so much. That DN uc faerie grarrl I bought from you got me my uc plushie grundo dream!! :3” when you have been advertising for days and you already talk about your profession on neopets and clraik.
    • If you haven’t caught on, flashy people lose everything.
    • Do not buy a commander garoo stamp and then flaunt it around the PC and then later when asked about its legitimacy admit that you bought it on clraik on some shady ac society outing board. Are you STUPID? Well…
    • Steve and Jim vigorously recommend that you don’t post pictures of yourself on clraik and then give them out to people on neo.
    • Don’t take screenshots, put it on your petpage and then forget to minimize/close the autoplayer. omg.... I was so scared.
    • Admit to nothing. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you! You don’t have the face of a criminal. Take that shit to the bank. $$. How could one forget?
    • If you are going to CB everyone, disappear. Your excuses aren’t making anyone happier. WHERE IS MY $60, HM!? GETTIN’ SASSY.
    • Do not give out your main account to other sellers. Really. These are shady people.
    • If you have some sort of exotic name, best to only go by it in one area of your neo life.

If you are desperate enough to have to SS/AoB, we assign you a simple challenge: try doing so in a way that doesn’t completely betray your nature as a dim, talentless person. God. Jim is an offender. Word.

• Act with poise and dignity when called out. Don’t be a @Na**i, unless you were actually raised in a jungle by wolves. In which case, cause quite the stir and distance yourself from the term "class" as much as logically possible so that the PC can hear you all the way from the AC.
    • ^
    • If you’re going to get more than three flash game trophies per month, you may as well paint your userlookup with them because... Well, you probably already have arthritis from using that trainer with Magax so much.
    • Do not play the game legit when you sell suaps on here and then out people on site. What is wrong with you? I could end your neo life in a second. God imagine if I was a crazy black woman.

inside the making:
    Last edited by Ana; 02-06-2013 at 10:22 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Demetri (02-05-2013),kgs (02-10-2013),Linacake (02-05-2013),Maison (02-05-2013),Ralph (02-05-2013),Toasted (02-05-2013),yellowbomb04 (02-18-2013)