24/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    17d 22h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by Meagan View Post
    The video claims to have proof, but states it doesn't have time to show it to you. Really? But they had time to show the rest of their fake proof. That's kind of funny. They don't have any. That's why.
    I thought that multiple times throughout the video. I agree.

As for the other videos, I think they're kind of silly. I love this sort of conspiracy stuff.
    But all the clips of celebrities saying "I sold my soul to the devil"...... that is such an old saying, it doesn't even mean anything. And the clips of the movies that include 9/11 in them? Especially with the news reporters holding the microphones that say "9" and "11"........ how hard are these people TRYING to find this sort of thing?!

Especially the facebook one, that one just made me sick and annoyed. You can't make any sort of shape without someone putting that dumb star over it. And "SEX" on facebook's login page? LOL

If anyone is interested and you haven't seen it, this is Zeitgeist, and is very good... no one telling you to "Look up the information, we can't fit this all into the video" lol. It's one of my favorite conspiracy-related things to watch. If you haven't seen it, you're MISSING OUT!! The youtube description says
    "Zeitgeist, the Movie is a 2007 documentary film, produced by Peter Joseph about the Jesus myth, the attacks of 9/11, and the Federal Reserve Bank as well as a number of conspiracy theories related to those three main topics."

The movie kind of "starts" at 7:43

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SmileYaDead View Post
    I didn't use to believe things like Illuminati, but saying that their activities are nothing but "bogus fear mongering", in my opinion is complete BS. You don't want to believe it, I understand, but it is probably, at least I believe so, true. You want solid proof? Solid proof of plans made by the most secretive and powerful group of people in the world? Are you kidding me? You will NEVER know of those plans, let along want to believe they are true. You don't believe such a group exists? Be my guest, I'm not forcing you to believe anything, but I'd suggest you keep an open mind. Just because you don't want to believe something, doesn't make it nonexistant. Watch a few videos, read some articles, the internet is full of information.

(you need an account to see links)

Oh, have you noticed how there's a pyramid with an eye on top of it on the dollar bill? Totally not a symbol of Illuminati. *winkwink*
    If the illuminati is some huge secret group, why do they recruit celebrities who do all these "illuminati-related" things in public? And say these things?
    And half of these celebrities are idiots, if they knew anything, SOMEONE would've talked by now. :/
    Also why do they have some crazy satanic agenda? But they don't DO anything about it, they only "get the celebrities to say small things hinting towards it"...?
    People aren't as smart as we give ourselves credit for. The illuminati MUST be this huge organization, considering all the celebrities that are "in on it", yet we don't KNOW anything about "them"... :|
    Last edited by moonrash; 02-05-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    315 times
    Time Online
    49d 2h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    I find the majority of conspiracies amusing mainly because they are so out there that it is hard not to shake your head and rolls your eyes when reading things. Then there is the actual paranoia that comes with conspiracies theorists which can be clinically diagnosed in some cases. Some of the conspiracies are just not worth reading and others I find intriguing such as 9/11. However a mass shooting of children I do not see the point of finding an alternate source of "meaning" such as a conspiracy. A chaotic situation such as children being shot does not need some deep down secretive plot by higher up Government organizations. Why do people feel the need to find a different reason for things other than some guy went psychotic and killed the children? There are people who do go "crazy", they do go psychotic, they do murder others in those states but why does one need to ignore that and instead fish and pry for any sort of spec of dirt that could be the "proof" of a conspiracy? I fail to see the point of exhibiting the delusion of wanting there to be more than just the mainstream story in such a case of the school shooting. There was more than one story around when this tragedy happened because it was utter chaos, children were dead...children. When serious situations occur and it first gets out to news outlets the exact 100% full story is not going to come forth, during those early moments it is a matter of getting information out fast to inform people of what they have been currently told.

As for the individuals who search out meaning and significance in random stimuli that honestly, to me, gets annoying more than anything. This condition is called pareidolia and basically you think that seeing something like a repeated number over and over means something other than it being a random coincidence. I understand people wanting there to be more to life than just dull boring day to day common place events but not everything has to have meaning to the point of being a conspiracy or have some greater reason behind it.
    Last edited by Sci_Girl; 02-06-2013 at 01:25 AM. Reason: deleted repeated words

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sci_Girl For This Useful Post:

moonrash (02-06-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by moonrash View Post
    If the illuminati is some huge secret group, why do they recruit celebrities who do all these "illuminati-related" things in public? And say these things?
    And half of these celebrities are idiots, if they knew anything, SOMEONE would've talked by now. :/
    Also why do they have some crazy satanic agenda? But they don't DO anything about it, they only "get the celebrities to say small things hinting towards it"...?
    People aren't as smart as we give ourselves credit for. The illuminati MUST be this huge organization, considering all the celebrities that are "in on it", yet we don't KNOW anything about "them"... :|
    But that's the point, the celebrities don't know anything important Also, if you blabber, you're going to get dealt with. I have no idea why they're into satan.

Huge is relevant, it's being controlled by a handful of people, who by all means wish stay behind the curtains. You don't know anything about them, because they don't want you to.

Another interesting concept is the Bildenberg Group. I'm sure you'll find a lot of information about them at the other side of internet. (you need an account to see links) link might also give you something.