Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

A chilling conspiracy

Hiya,
    I'm not creepy conspiracy freak, but I want to show you what I have come across.
    There's a saying that goes "Nothing is of coincidence" ... Is there really no such thing as coincidence?

Before you watch these videos (by following the steps), you have to be prepared to have an open mind about this sort of thing.
    And I'd like to make it clear, I do not believe or disbelieve.
    I'm just confused, and maybe after you watch this you will also be confused.

However, I no longer feel like things happened because they just happened..
    I think it was all planned o.o (eg sandy shooting)
    I Would like to discuss this with mature individuals, as I'm a curious cat, and this topic interest me the most

*only watch if you are interested/curious and mature*

So let's get started:

1)
    approx 30mins long
    This video is chilling, not only because it's bold (which may offend some), but because it questionable scenarios about the sandy shooting.

2)

This video goes into the Illuminati side of the conspiracy,
    The Illuminati who apparently (are behind the government, and have absolute power over the world).
    It also shows chilling predictions about 9/11 , before it happened. skip to the last 27 mins to see it, if you don't want to watch the whole video

and finally, the most horrifying and confusing part. (CLICK on this last, to be like WOAHS, lol if you want).

The American Dollar bill.
    "A new world ORDER" (same title as the cards?)

Facebook too???
    Last edited by Linacake; 02-03-2013 at 06:05 PM.
    XIV♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    54 times
    Time Online
    3d 23h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    #1. The 2nd and 3rd Shooter
    The media originally reported there was possibly a 2nd and 3rd shooter at the school. This is because a first responder reported seeing 2 shadows run past the school and into the woods. You can hear it on the police scanner tapes. The 2nd shooter was believed to be the man they found in the woods. The 3rd was the shadow.

#2. The Man in the Woods.
    The man in the woods was arrested and released by police. His name was Chris Manfredonia. His daughter was a student at SHES and he was trying to get into the school to save her. Why he ran is not clear.

#3. 4 Handguns
    There's only one report of this story and it's the one shown to you on the video. It was the day after the massacre happened when all the facts were not straight yet.It was only media hear say via a tip given to the news station. Notice the reporter doesn't say the COP confirmed it, he just says 'police officials". There is no other credible information on this. He did bring 4 guns with him, so this must be where the confusion came from. He had 3 guns on him, 2 handguns and 1 assault riffle. Another riffle was found in the trunk but no info has been released on the make and model of it yet.

#4. 26 Deaths, 1 Hurt
    The hospital reported treating 2 children and 1 adult from SHES. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that 3? EMTs also treated several injuries on the scene. They did have a trauma staging area set up, but there were more deaths than injuries. The video also states that Adam Lanza had no gun experience. Also false. His mother took him to the shooting range very often. A family member also said that Adam was a pretty good shot. In the first classroom, the students and teacher were all huddled together in the corner. This is what school train them to do in this situation. He stood in the doorway and opened fire on all of them. Only one little girl survived because she played dead.She was injured. There are no interviews with her, because her parents don't want her interviewed. What parent would? The next class was Ms. Sotos. What happened here is still unclear because of varying stories from the children survivors. She hid several of her students in closets and cabinets. When Lanza entered her classroom, Soto reportedly told him that the children were in the auditorium. Several of the children then came out of their hiding place and tried to run for safety and were shot dead. Soto put herself between her students and the shooter, who then fatally shot her. Six surviving children from Soto's class crawled out of the cupboards after the shooting and fled the school. I don't imagine you'd have to be a profession shooter to kill that many people with an assault riffle. He had them trapped in the classrooms with no place to escape too like in other mass shootings.

#5. Ryan's ID
    This video questions how Adam had Ryan's ID when Ryan claims he hadn't spoken to Adam in 2 years. Well, Adam had Ryan's ID card, not his driver's license. Perhaps Ryan left it behind when he moved out and Adam found it. I know many people who have their older siblings ID card to buy alcohol and get into bars. It's not unusual. Adam also tried to use it to buy guns and it didn't work because he wouldn't permit a background check. Ryan said he hadn't spoken to Adam, he didn't say he hadn't been around him. Perhaps Adam stole it because he was underage and wanted to buy guns. Who knows? Adam's dead and we can't ask him how he got it.

#6. Nancy Lanza not a teacher.
    Nancy Lanza was a substitute teacher and used to sub at SHES years ago. That's how it was initially thought she still worked there. Nancy hadn't worked in years because she was homeschooling Adam. It also claims that Adam had no connection to the school. False again. He attended there briefly as a child.

#7. Sally Cox, school nurse
    The creator of the video didn't do a proper nurse registry search of her. He only searched her as a LPN. I found nowhere that she was a LPN. You also don't have to be a certified nurse to be a school nurse. Medical Assistants and various other people can be employed as one. You don't have to be an actual nurse to be one.

#8. Robbie Parker
    Oh this poor man has been thru enough. He gets it the worst. Why? Because he smiled and laughed at a press conference. Notice how one of the men to the right says something to him right before he goes on. Perhaps he said something to make Robbie laugh. But seriously? You're going to call him a liar over that? He knew he was at a press conference and that there were cameras and reporters present. He knew he was being filmed the whole time. If he's an actor, like they claim, then why didn't he stay in the character of a grieving father the whole time? If it were such a set-up why wasn't that part cut out? This was filmed the night after it happened. Reality probably hadn't set in yet. Are people never allowed to laugh or smile again after losing a child? He's also a Christian man and if you knew anything about religion, you'd know they find strength thru Christ. Also, he was keeping his composure to give a speech. He did get choked up several times, but regained his composure. People can feel a wide range of emotions all at once. You ever heard of "smiling on the outside, but dying on the inside". There are 5 stages to grieving not just one. People also grieve in their own way. Who are we to judge him? Did you not see the photos days later of him looking very distraught. You could see it on his face. They also do a search of his name and claim there is only one Robbie Parker in Newtown and he is 57 years old. Perhaps Robbie is not his real first name? Or perhaps it's short for Robert? Even funnier is how they don't show a screen shot or any real evidence of this. Hmmm. They keep claiming he's an actor but I don't recall seeing him in any movies.There is also NO record anywhere of Robbie Parker being an actor. He's not listed in SAG. I'm still waiting for that proof.

#9. Emilie Parker Fund Facebook page
    This page was not created by her parents nor was it set up by them. It was done by friends of theirs who wanted to help and so others could help out too. I guess they don't want you to know that this page was created in Utah. That state is in a different time zone and 3 hours behind the East Coast. When the shooting occurred, it was only 6:30am there. Hours later, after the Parkers found out about their daughter, their friends created the page. It was still morning there. So there's your answer to that one.

#10. Emilie Parker Class photo
    They claim that Emilie didn't really attend that school because she's not in any of the class photos. What's the explanation for that one? Perhaps she was absent. I've seen no record of her having perfect attendance. They take the class photo on school picture day. If you're absent, you're not in it. They don't do a retake. Simple as that.

#11. The DRESS
    OMG that dress! I get so sick of this one. They claim a family portrait of the Parker's was taken right before meeting the President, then Emilie is photographed with him afterwards. Totally false! You ready for this one... The family photo was taken in 2010 as a Christmas card photo. The little girl seen with the President is her little sister Madeline. She wanted to wear her sister's old dress (a hand-me-down) to honor her late sister because it was one of Emilie's favorites. So, according to conpiracists, Emilie would still be able to wear this same dress 2 years later. I don't think so. If they were faking her death, why would they let her be photographed with the President, knowing it was going to be released to the public? They wouldn't. They also show you a low resolution cell phone pic and not the high resolution one where you can see her face better. This one's been debunked. Please move on.

#12. Gene Rosen
    I'll admit I think he's a little weird. However, the video makes many false claims in this one. One is they ask why did the kids run past the fire station to Gene's house. The kids say they ran out a side door thru the woods. Not out the front door and down the road. The firestation was at the end of the road to the school. Gene's house was on the other side. This video also states that Soto's whole class was shot dead. Also false. They claim Rosen is listed in SAG, yet show no proof. I looked it up myself, he's not in SAG and I found no evidence of him being an actor. The first interview with Mr. Rosen was filmed on 12/17, 3 days after it happened and not that evening like the video claims. That's how he knew about the list, it was released 2 days earlier. Also, I'm sure the town knew who didn't survived based on process of elimination. No big cover-up there. He didn't say the kids the kids got off a bus, just that someone was telling the kids it would be ok. He thought the person was a bus driver. His only concern was getting the kids safely in his house. Not asking questions. His wife did call the police. If you'd watched the actual interview, you'd know that. They were just a little busy at the time. She gave them the names of all the children and kept them there until their parents picked them up. He only had very few minor inconsistencies with his story.

#13. Grace McDonnell's parents
    They show (with no sound) parts of an interview with this girls parents. They show her mother smiling and laughing and her facial expressions, but not what she is saying. I actually watched this interview. You could tell her mother had been crying previously, but gained composure for this interview. You could see the tears welling up in her eyes. Her mother states that she finds comfort knowing that her daughter died in a place she loved with her friends. She also states that she doesn't want to have any hate or anger in her heart. They were very proud of their daughter. What's so wrong with that. Watch it for yourself and see. Also, why is the interview with Daniel Barden's family not shown? I guess they don't want you to see his mother crying.

#14. Crisis Actors
    The video claims that most of the people involved are crisis actors for this kind of thing. They even claim you can go to crisisactors.com and find out for yourself. Do they think you really will? NO. Because if you really did you'd see that this site is outraged at the conspirators for claiming this and that they are in no way involved with this. Nor do any of the people from Newtown show up on this site. The video claims to have proof, but states it doesn't have time to show it to you. Really? But they had time to show the rest of their fake proof. That's kind of funny. They don't have any. That's why.

#15. H. Wayne Carver, Chief Medical Examiner
    He is a real and certified Medical Examiner. So they can't claim he's an actor. The only thing they have on him is his nervous laugh he gets during an interview. He's no profession public speaker. This man had just seen the most horrific thing he'd ever seen. How could you expect him to give a perfect press conference after that? He did say that the victims were all shot with the long rifle. The video claims that's not possible because it was found in the trunk of the car. False again. That was the other gun that Lanza didn't use.

#16. News Footage "at the scene" and interviews
    It's funny how all this news footage had no time-stamp. Anyone who watches the news knows that there's always a clock somewhere on the screen. These one's were obviously edited out. Wonder why? Could it be that it was taken around 3-4 in the afternoon, after things had died down. We don't know, because the clock was conveniently edited out. Guessing from the shadows, it appears that the sun is about to set. why would parents and children still be hanging out at the murder site approx. 6-7 hours after this massacre happened? They wouldn't. They wanted to get their children out of there as soon as possible and get them home. That's why no children appear. The firemen and EMT's had also went back to their stations. They had done all they could do. There is no live footage of the kids going from the school to the fire station, because cameras and reporters weren't on the scene yet. The one still photo was snapped with a cell phone camera from one of the Emergency personnel. Why does the creator of this video think that a child who just witnessed a tragedy would be able to give an accurate description of what just happened? There were less than 450 children enrolled in SHES not 600 like he keeps claiming. Still haven't seen one single time-stamp or clock in all this footage. You won't see one either. He keeps asking "Where are they"? At this late in the evening they're at home you idiot. That's where. The other ambulances were blocked in, so they had to take an injured victim to another one at the end of the road. If you still believe this crap, then explain to me why the clocks are edited out? Perhaps the creator of this lie can elaborate on that one.

#17. Disaster drills
    FEMA's website states it was having a class course on 12/14, not a drill. My own Google maps search shows that Bridgeport, CT is 20 miles away and is not on the same road as the school. That one's just a coincidence folks.

#18. Sandy Hook "Beautification Project"
    The video tries to suggest that this is the code name for the tragedy because it had a 10 year Beautification project. Guess the creator had never heard of these. They've been around for years. Here's the definition of it: "Beautification projects are often undertaken by city councils to refurbish their downtown areas, in order to boost tourism or other commerce. Often, this is also spurred by broken sidewalks, which pose a safety hazard for pedestrians and potentially insurmountable obstacles for wheelchair users. These projects are frequently part of other larger projects such as construction, especially in conjunction with ones for transit, such as streets and roads and mass transit." Guess that explains that.

#19. Facebook pages and websites
    This video's smoking gun, the thing that can't be explained is this: A R.I.P. Victoria Soto Facebook page that they claim was created days before the shooting took place. Well there's two simple explanations. One is that, just because the page was created on that day, doesn't mean that is was used as a memorial page. You can change your name on Facebook and it will still show the original day it was created. Perhaps the creator was going to use it for something else, but decided to honor Vicki Soto with it instead. The other is that the screen shot photo of this page is photo shopped. They claim the page has been taken down, yet they can still find it and have screen shots of it, but can't give us links to it. Hmmm.
    The Sandy Hook School support Fund. I've looked thru countless pages on Google and can find no proof of it existing before this happened. Again probably another photo shopped screen shot. Or could be it was created for something else and they decided to use it for that instead.

OOOOAAARRGGHH!!

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Meagan For This Useful Post:

Birdtail (05-06-2016),Dom~ (02-03-2013),Frank12 (02-02-2013),John (02-02-2013),kgs (02-02-2013),Miri (02-02-2013),moonrash (02-05-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Incredible findings you have there ,
    IT REALLY explains it in more detail.

What are your opinions on the video below? and the 9/11 terrorist attack after viewing the cards?
    I would really like to know
    XIV♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    16h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Those cards could have been made in photoshop at any time. Or even printed by someone for RL "proof."

Conspiracy theories, especially those about the Illuminati running everything are nothing but bogus fear mongering of something the "average" person has no knowledge of, so it is easy to say that the Illuminati has all of these secret plans and resources without showing any solid proof.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rednox For This Useful Post:

moonrash (02-05-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rednox View Post
    Those cards could have been made in photoshop at any time. Or even printed by someone for RL "proof."

Conspiracy theories, especially those about the Illuminati running everything are nothing but bogus fear mongering of something the "average" person has no knowledge of, so it is easy to say that the Illuminati has all of these secret plans and resources without showing any solid proof.
    The cards are from a real card game, from 1995 and none are Photoshopped. There are shots around the web (eg google) with the game's box and dice.
    (you need an account to see links)

I agree with you that fear comes from things we do not have knowledge of and do not comprehend.
    And yes, It is easy to say the "illuminati have secret plans" etc..
    But what if it leaked?
    How can something be so accurate and raw but not have any meaning?

Once again to make it clear I neither believe or disbelieve. This is no debate on either, only a discussion for open minded individuals.

However, what I do believe is that one would be ignorant to think that everything is a hoax (eg the card game).
    @(you need an account to see links) on the other hand, had done her research and had very valid points on proving that the Sandy Shooting did happen, and why the video might have been a confusing fraud .

But how does one explain the cards?
    The music Videos *if you watched video 2*?
    The movies *end part of video 2*?
    XIV♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    129/0
    Mentioned
    355 times
    Time Online
    89d 14h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rednox View Post

I didn't use to believe things like Illuminati, but saying that their activities are nothing but "bogus fear mongering", in my opinion is complete BS. You don't want to believe it, I understand, but it is probably, at least I believe so, true. You want solid proof? Solid proof of plans made by the most secretive and powerful group of people in the world? Are you kidding me? You will NEVER know of those plans, let along want to believe they are true. You don't believe such a group exists? Be my guest, I'm not forcing you to believe anything, but I'd suggest you keep an open mind. Just because you don't want to believe something, doesn't make it nonexistant. Watch a few videos, read some articles, the internet is full of information.

Oh, have you noticed how there's a pyramid with an eye on top of it on the dollar bill? Totally not a symbol of Illuminati. *winkwink*
    Last edited by SmileYaDead; 02-03-2013 at 08:59 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SmileYaDead For This Useful Post:

Linacake (02-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileYaDead View Post
    I didn't use to believe things like Illuminati, but saying that their activities are nothing but "bogus fear mongering", in my opinion is complete BS. You don't want to believe it, I understand, but it is probably, at least I believe so, true. You want solid proof? Solid proof of plans made by the most secretive and powerful group of people in the world? Are you kidding me? You will NEVER know of those plans, let along want to believe they are true. You don't believe such a group exists? Be my guest, I'm not forcing you to believe anything, but I'd suggest you keep an open mind. Just because you don't want to believe something, doesn't make it nonexistant. Watch a few videos, read some articles, the internet is full of information.

Oh, have you noticed how there's a pyramid with an eye on top of it on the dollar bill? Totally not a symbol of Illuminati. *winkwink*

That's the most shocking proof of evidence if you want "solid proof" @<a href="http://clraik.com/forum/member.php?u=7022" target="_blank">Rednox</a>
    The eye on top of the pyramid

Check it out yourself
    It's on the American dollar bill

@(you need an account to see links)
    Interesting video! Lol made me laugh a couple of times but it has awesome information
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Linacake; 02-03-2013 at 05:48 PM.
    XIV♥

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Linacake For This Useful Post:

SmileYaDead (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    50 times
    Time Online
    18d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bot For This Useful Post:

Linacake (02-03-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bot View Post
    There were planes, the video was debunked,
    however, I do believe 9/11 was an "inside job" either way.

Thanks for the video!
    XIV♥

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I was skeptical on 9/11 until I seen how they handled bin ladens body,

Seriously why the F would you throw the body in the water. Did they do that to Saddam?

The most controversial man in modern times and you throw his body in the water due to his relegious beleifs... They really do take us for idiots don't they , its not even like they try soetimes lol.