24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    ^ you confuse me for someone who cares what you think of my post. This is spamsville ill make a thread about how grey my balls are if I want with no complaints...

Hitting close to home or something?
    It was not intended as an insult. I literally do not understand what you wrote in that post. Aren't you a hacker too? What do paypal balances have to do with anything? Isn't your goal to make money too? When you talk of people asking you to take down Pieter condescendingly (at least that's how I interpret your tone in that sentence), aren't you in a very similar boat with your request to neo to take down pin cracking and birthday cracking methods?

On a side note, I'm fairly confident that most people here who have an account they consider to be their "main" are not the original creators of the account. What kind of market do you see for NP without hacked accounts?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I am not a hacker. I am a cheater , they are very different. I have had access to many exploits , pin cracks ect and never made 1$ off it. What is the difference between me and these people? I find the exploits myself. These people befreinded pieter to leech information off him and get his methods patched , this is sly I have never befreinded someone , took there exploit and got it patched. Seriously as soon as he let slip to one of them it was inside battle code I had about 4 messages off people about it... I never asked them they just sent it when I told him the persons msn name who told me this he felt very betrayed as they had been acting like best freinds to him.... Is this how we treat new members who are clearly skilled?

What kind of market do I see? I dont care I can sell my servers right now to people who own np selling sites make those servers all gather info for my db , setup a fan site with a item db and make money off ad revenue + server sales ... Or I can use my servers myself to gen np , setup a site with my php skills , do some good seo so its high ranked on google and sell np via a website cheaper and more legit than any other site. Infact I could combine the two and have a item db u can buy items from with paypal.... while hacking other games too. I am not worried there was a market before all this stuff and there will be a market after.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 01-31-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    120/0
    Mentioned
    82 times
    Time Online
    26d 19h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    Rare, although I agree with your views, I still regard you as a hacker (not because you do but because you can )

Also, yes, unfortunately this is what happens, people will take advantage of new members or skilled members because alot of people are dicks. I have lost 2 of my favorite games that died, the reason they died? Because old members would take new members and use them to enhance the stats, New person has no fun, tells people not to try it and game dies

BD cracks were patched, granted I was a little pissed at first I now realize that this is a good thing

Bottom line, if rare finds a bug then its his to tell TNT to patch if he wants
    His habi bot is free, use it, get to lvl 50 and make 100k a day, not that hard

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowCreature For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (02-01-2013)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m

how long till...

Lets all look back at when Neopets was actually popular. I'm talking 50,000 players on all day.

I remember it being 50/50. 50% of the players were legitimate while the other half were on these types of forums using auto buyers, game trainers/cheat engine or speedgear. The demand for bots was EXTREMELY high. (Still is actually for some people and especially those on Neo who don't know about these forums!)

Why is it so bad now? Because everyone is taking everyone else's account. I contributed to this but was I the reason it happened? No. Hash lists and Neopets' shitty security allowed it all to happen. I came out selling accounts WAY after people were compromising accounts. Why turn your auto buyer on now for those 5mill MPs when you can just find someone selling unregistered emails for like .20 cents?

It's funny to read people crying about pin cracks and birthday crackers being patched. When I used to play people cried over TNT changing the game load codes or Neopets login so trainers and other bots stopped working.

I think this will all turn around though. People are reporting glitches to TNT now and they are actually cooperating in trying to patch them. On top of this I have a nice bot coming out that will do so much for you, that hasn't been seen yet publicly.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

DarkByte (02-01-2013),Death (02-01-2013),Dom~ (02-01-2013),Joelalala (02-01-2013),M.V.P (02-01-2013),Shawn (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    TNT's security IS shit, though. I only have one account out of MANY that I created. People say "Hack or be hacked." But that doesn't make sense to me, honestly. I could still hack people and get mega-rich on my account just to have someone make a program to get into rich players account.

To be honest? Yes, I want money for my UCs. That's why I want a b-day crack. No, they're not taken from people's mains- they're on some inactive shells/sides that haven't been touched.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I am money hungry. I don't need the money to buy food, pay a mortgage, or just to get buy. I'm just a kid that wants to buy a bunch of adventure time toys. It's sad, isn't it? I used to "cheat" and get into people's account in 2009-2010, but I noticed people would post on the HC about not being able to get into to their accounts and I felt awful. It'd take them months to get it back.

I've never used a cheat program before.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

how long till...

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    TNT's security IS shit, though. I only have one account out of MANY that I created. People say "Hack or be hacked." But that doesn't make sense to me, honestly. I could still hack people and get mega-rich on my account just to have someone make a program to get into rich players account.

To be honest? Yes, I want money for my UCs. That's why I want a b-day crack. No, they're not taken from people's mains- they're on some inactive shells/sides that haven't been touched.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I am money hungry. I don't need the money to buy food, pay a mortgage, or just to get buy. I'm just a kid that wants to buy a bunch of adventure time toys. It's sad, isn't it? I used to "cheat" and get into people's account in 2009-2010, but I noticed people would post on the HC about not being able to get into to their accounts and I felt awful. It'd take them months to get it back.

I've never used a cheat program before.
    "Hack or be hacked" ... Please. I'd cry like a little girl and you guys would give it back. J/k

I don't break into accounts because I'm a dumbshit and can't figure it out. I can barely figure out my iTunes. You guys legit scare me sometimes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

janikanicolepi (02-04-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    "Hack or be hacked" ... Please. I'd cry like a little girl and you guys would give it back. J/k

I don't break into accounts because I'm a dumbshit and can't figure it out. I can barely figure out my iTunes. You guys legit scare me sometimes.

I can't even code more than simple HTML on my userlookup. I don't understand how people legit HACK into neopets. I don't see the point. I usually use unregs..

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

how long till...

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    I can't even code more than simple HTML on my userlookup. I don't understand how people legit HACK into neopets. I don't see the point. I usually use unregs..
    You're one step above me. I know what they are. No clue how to use them.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    You're one step above me. I know what they are. No clue how to use them.

I've been doing this since I was 9, so it comes naturally to me. I just find e-mails of people who played neopets (mostly hotmail) and see if it purged. If it did, I make it on hotmail and request the usernames and passwords of neopets accounts.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    If I wanted to hack neopets none of you would be safe haha. I have access to millions of email adresses that are registered. I also have a exploit in neopets that gives u any users email adress / d.o.b ect... I could scrape every single user on neos email adress and check the entire list for purges.

But I am a cheater not a hacker and it does not intrest me.