37/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    36d 19h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

how long till...

how long do you guys think it will take till BD cracking becomes easy again? If ever.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Until enough people learn of the working methods, or someone leaks it to the public.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm dying for a crack, I need one but I can't find any sellers D: B-day cracking seemed so easy, I hope it get released soon.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    I tried to warn you guys.
    Not many of you have been around long enough to fully understand how easy things have been lately.
    First with the pin cracking... then word got out about that to every newbie that asked.
    Then bday cracking became easy as pie, and took mere seconds.

Now both are gone, at least for now... for the general public.

This is why we don't have nice things!!!

I just wish everyone would stop taking everything for granted and learn to keep things a little secretive.
    I just gave up trying to censor everyone who kept posting about it whenever anybody asked.. but eventually I just gave up.
    Oh well I suppose.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

iBeast (01-31-2013),Joelalala (02-01-2013),John (02-01-2013),M.V.P (02-01-2013),Maki (01-31-2013),zmurd (01-31-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    6d 23h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I tried to warn you guys.
    Not many of you have been around long enough to fully understand how easy things have been lately.
    First with the pin cracking... then word got out about that to every newbie that asked.
    Then bday cracking became easy as pie, and took mere seconds.

Now both are gone, at least for now... for the general public.

This is why we don't have nice things!!!

I just wish everyone would stop taking everything for granted and learn to keep things a little secretive.
    I just gave up trying to censor everyone who kept posting about it whenever anybody asked.. but eventually I just gave up.
    Oh well I suppose.

You're right, everyone took it for granted. People were spamming it everywhere though. Did they not know that it's how things get patched? I preferred being able to PM trusted members and they'd give you the b-day.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    No it will never be that easy again while I am involved in these forums and if it is , it will not be for long.

And dont sit there spouting crap about how it should be kept to the hackers , they are the worst of the worst.

Seriousy when pieter showed up with his exploits I had people messaging me to try and "take him down" as his exploits effected there shitty services. To many people on this site just wrapped up in there own paypal balance and you all know who you are. While these idiots are still profiting off hacked accounts I wont be happy.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 01-31-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    No it will never be that easy again while I am involved in these forums and if it is , it will not be for long.

And dont sit there spouting crap about how it should be kept to the hackers , they are the worst of the worst.

Seriousy when pieter showed up with his exploits I had people messaging me to try and "take him down" as his exploits effected there shitty services. To many people on this site just wrapped up in there own paypal balance and you all know who you are. While these idiots are still profiting off hacked accounts I wont be happy.
    oh please tell me these were the same people that gave you shit about getting them patched to start with.. if so msging you to "take him down" oh... just to rich..
    B day cracks needed to go sorry guys.. but its for the better of the neo eco.. np was going to be at $1mill soon.. this was one small step in getting it back up

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    You know the worst thing? The service that pissed them off was his bday crack service! This allowed users to recover bday cracks via a program they owned and cut off the need for a reseller. These people formed teams to have it patched and eventually it got patched they would also all add him has a freind on msn and pretend to be his buddy. While at the same time listening for any slight hint on how the exploit works to share it among there "group".

This is the shit that happens behind the scenes.

And as for dark angels pin crack , how would you feel if I told you he made probly 1000$+ from resetting users email adresses in a mini game? This also reset ur email adress on neopets and allowed u to do a pin reset. I hope he was not to pissed it got patched because I could of had it done from the first day I found it (only 24 hours after he did). But meh hes a nice guy so let him make some $$ lol.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 01-31-2013 at 11:11 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

John (02-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post

I'm not clear as to what the purpose of your post is.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    ^ you confuse me for someone who cares what you think of my post. This is spamsville ill make a thread about how grey my balls are if I want with no complaints...

Hitting close to home or something?