Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    23d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

Bottled Faeries

New Bottled faeries are out.

New Bottled Faeries! - Aethia is almost ready to open her new Ability Academy in the Battledome, but your Neopet won't be able to train without the proper blessings. Thankfully -- or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it -- Balthazar has recently stepped up his game and come up with some new Bottled Faerie technology. If you find one of these new bottles, you can open it and start collecting blessings to prepare!

This means the old bottles' magic is fading fast, but fear not. It's said that if you somehow combine them together, there may just be enough magic left to help you train.

The old faeries are now know as Fading Bottled ____ Faerie, where ____ is the elements. These faeries are also now retired.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheButt For This Useful Post:

Lucy (02-01-2013),Miri (01-31-2013),Thane (02-02-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Just did a couple, 3 fading bottled faeries in the cooking pot make a random new one, but they have to be 3 different ones, no two of one element when youre combining them. And with the new ones you bless your pet as always and they give you like 1-3 points toward their element. wonder wat for

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

kgs (02-01-2013),Maison (02-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    23 times
    Time Online
    3d 4h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Thanks for letting me know what happens when you use them on a pet. I have 3 but I was just having them sit in my SDB - I figured they weren't usable yet because Aethia's ability academy wasn't open.