Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Stressed and Depressed

This account has been FROZEN for the following reason:

This account was using a 'cheat' or downloadable cheat program.

AGAIN? Holy shit. This time I was doing EVERYTHING the guides were telling me to do to avoid this.
    The only cheating I did this time was letting a close friend into my account to get the Math's Nightmare avvie, and he did everything safely; I know he did.
    None of the programs work on my computer anyway, because I have Windows Vista and none of them will open.
    IcyKadv2 is the only one that opens, and I've been putting off kad-feeding because @(you need an account to see links) got frozen for it recently, so I was terrified.

I had JUST gotten my pets back to their full customizations, paints, petpets/p3's, everything.
    I had just reached 200 LEGIT avatars as well.

I may sound pathetic in this next part, but someone needs to hear this because I just don't know what else to do except tell you guys.

As most of you already knew from previous posts I've made, my mother Dianne Farkas killed herself on July 9th, 2011.
    The same exact day (4 hours before) I found out that I was pregnant with my first child. I never got to tell her.
    The same week I was accepted on a full-scholarship to my local college as an English major.

I tried to go to college despite my progressing anxiety issues, and it just didn't work out well at all.
    2 months in, I had a really bad miscarriage and wound up in the hospital.
    My professor for English called me and said he talked with the school board; they wanted me to drop out, and come back when life wasn't being so cruel.
    They all knew I could be making all A's, but I was sitting pretty on 3 D's and a B-. I was just too miserable to study/pay attention.

So after agreeing to drop out, and getting out of the hospital 3 days later...I sat at the house wondering what I could do to make myself forget.
    A friend called me to see how I was holding up, and asked if I had considered returning from my hiatus on Neo.
    I had been gone for 3 years...I had completely forgotten this site, for the most part.
    So I logged in, and it was an instantaneous relief. There were my pets, my np, my nicely-built account that I was so proud of.
    And oh, what's this? There's clothing for our pets now? Let me just start an addiction for running to Walmart and Target for NC cards...
    Spending over $300 in just 4 months. (I know some spend more, but I'm not rich. 300 is a lot to me.)

I was so happy to be back. There were friends that actually missed me, and showered me with welcomes and gifts and a small celebration to see me back on the Charter boards.
    After so many nights of lying in my bed crying, I was now spending entire nights awake on Neo playing games, chatting, and trading NC/pets.

It is truly a hazard that Adam and Donna created. We've all heard it so many times, that Neo is unfair and discriminating and all that.
    I always thought I'd be fine, the way things were going.
    Until I found this site, and got greedy.
    I started feeding kads via IcyKadv2 on a proxy, and 4 days later everything was gone. (Jan 7th, 2013)

I was extremely depressed, but @(you need an account to see links) said she'd try her best to help me fetch my account and lovelies back.
    I know she did her best, I just haven't heard a word from Neo yet about it. C'est la vie.

So after some supportive messages on here from new friends, and inspiration from other success stories on just buying a new account and starting over...
    I became Kathy_j30. I bought a Draik Egg, hatched my draik again, got an FFQ, painted him jelly again...just tried to focus on having my old account back with a different name.
    And I did it!
    Just this morning, I had gotten the LAST item I needed to customize my pets back to EXACT replicas of my old ones.
    Tryae the Faerie Eyrie became Syrae, Enoh the Jelly/Desert crosspainted Draik became Nhoe. My two prized possessions.

And then, after writing out a message to someone that had a Desert Eyrie UFA that I had been talking back-and-forth with...
    I clicked "Send"....and got taken to the "Neopets - Hi!" page. I was logged out. o.o Why?
    I log back in, and..

This account has been FROZEN

So here I am again, wondering what in the hell to do anymore.
    Two people have told me just start over again. New account, new email. Don't buy an account.

Well, sure, that's all fine well and good...but what about my pets?
    How will I get them back to the way they were AGAIN, without spending a shit ton of money?
    It just can't/won't happen. I can't afford this heart break.

I'm 60/40 leaning towards just playing Pokemon for the rest of my life.
    It's boring after so long, so I guess I'll just rot.
    I'm an internet-addict.
    A stuck/stay-at-home mother of a 4-month old, who had nothing but Neopets and a nail-biting problem.

My username may be Toasted, but I haven't smoked an actual bowl of weed in months now.
    My most recent hit was a bowl of that nasty fake shit that they call "Incense" now. Shit's fucking nasty, and it gives me a headache.

Anyway, I'll end my rant.
    I just wanted to let you guys in on my life, and what Neopets means to me.
    If I decide to leave and never come back, I want you guys to know that those of you who have been so kind and friendly to me-- it won't be forgotten.
    You guys are all really nice people, just playing Neopets and making money like any person would.
    Thanks for reading.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Toasted For This Useful Post:

jaedyn32 (01-31-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m

Stressed and Depressed

This is so heart-breaking

I'm at work, but this weekend, we'll powwow some ideas. You're not going anywhere.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

Toasted (01-31-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I really have to thank you for your use of the term 'powow' just now.
    Definitely awesome. x3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I feel horribly defeated. What the hell could have possibly gone wrong. I did everything by the book. ._.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Don't feel like it was you, hun.
    It may have been the kad that I fed.
    I only fed one, but maybe they saw the proxy.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    I am infuriated. We need to appeal this shit. It's unacceptable.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    How would one appeal this?

I could get a lawyer and get them for causing mental instability, yeah?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    i'll gladly help you get back on your feet. I had a huge account frozen and thats how i started coming on to sites such as these. then I started reselling and gaining money , might be a good diea to start using some programs and sell np and stuff for a bit not a huge market now but slowly you wil lget some money enough to buy a really nice account

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by __darkmaster View Post
    i'll gladly help you get back on your feet. I had a huge account frozen and thats how i started coming on to sites such as these. then I started reselling and gaining money , might be a good diea to start using some programs and sell np and stuff for a bit not a huge market now but slowly you wil lget some money enough to buy a really nice account
    It seems 80% of us are cheaters for a reason. For some, vengeance or a good old "look what I can do", heh.
    The other 15% is made up of people trying to just do better on Neo, and the last 5% is scammers. Bleh.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    86/0
    Mentioned
    464 times
    Time Online
    70d 14h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    24m
    (you need an account to see links) I'd talk to esperanto and see what she thinks would be the best route to pursue. I can provide additional details on any information as far as what I did/used to get the avatars for you, and what proxies I used.