Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I need a therapist who deals in neo-crazy

  1. #1



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9

    I need a therapist who deals in neo-crazy

    So last night, I had a dream about @Getwellsoon.

    Neopet accounts were tangible in the form of bedrooms holding people's shit. He was wearing a hood so I couldn't see his face, but the big dummy was leaving a tiny pin with his username on it in someone else's neo account on their bed so they could buy his stuff. I called him a moron and he shook my hand and told me to have a nice day. To which I then replied,"you are totally an Asian, you have soft, lady-hands."

    Take it as you will. I think I've lost my marbles. I don't even know if gws is Asian or not.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cupcake. For This Useful Post:

    esperanto (01-30-2013),Joelalala (01-30-2013),Lucy (01-30-2013)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    126
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 21 Times in 18 Posts


    Downloads
    14
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 d 23 h 47 m
    Avg. Time Online
    12 m
    Rep Power
    0
    With soft lady hands how can he not be? That is an interesting way to look at accounts.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to justinwhite660 For This Useful Post:

    Cupcake. (01-30-2013)

  5. #3


    esperanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked 742 Times in 409 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 d 14 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    So last night, I had a dream about @Getwellsoon.

    Neopet accounts were tangible in the form of bedrooms holding people's shit. He was wearing a hood so I couldn't see his face, but the big dummy was leaving a tiny pin with his username on it in someone else's neo account on their bed so they could buy his stuff. I called him a moron and he shook my hand and told me to have a nice day. To which I then replied,"you are totally an Asian, you have soft, lady-hands."

    Take it as you will. I think I've lost my marbles. I don't even know if gws is Asian or not.
    I had a dream about the AC once, like everyone was huddled around and if anyone looked suspiciously like they were holding an avatar item they would attack!

  6. #4



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9

    I need a therapist who deals in neo-crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    I had a dream about the AC once, like everyone was huddled around and if anyone looked suspiciously like they were holding an avatar item they would attack!
    Isn't that how it is now??

  7. #5


    esperanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked 742 Times in 409 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 d 14 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    Isn't that how it is now??
    YES but this was REAL LIFE. Sooo scary.

  8. #6



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9

    I need a therapist who deals in neo-crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    YES but this was REAL LIFE. Sooo scary.
    Lol!!!

    So if neopets accounts were bedrooms, how would TNT ice them? I was thinking about it on the drive to work.

  9. #7
    Joelalala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Uptown Vampire ♥
    Posts
    806
    Thanks
    350
    Thanked 181 Times in 105 Posts


    Downloads
    51
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Time Online
    12 d 18 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    6

    I need a therapist who deals in neo-crazy

    You people have super power imaginations... I couldn't even think as far as to waking up to a bunch of myncis bitching about their bananas.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joelalala For This Useful Post:

    Cupcake. (01-30-2013)

  11. #8


    esperanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    1,051
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked 742 Times in 409 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 d 14 h 15 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakeninja View Post
    Lol!!!

    So if neopets accounts were bedrooms, how would TNT ice them? I was thinking about it on the drive to work.
    They're like Mr. Freeze. Ice shoots out of their hands and they ice the door to the bedroom shut...FOREVER.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to esperanto For This Useful Post:

    Toasted (01-30-2013)

  13. #9



    Cupcake.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,387
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 1,883 Times in 866 Posts


    Downloads
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 22 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Rep Power
    9

    I need a therapist who deals in neo-crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    They're like Mr. Freeze. Ice shoots out of their hands and they ice the door to the bedroom shut...FOREVER.
    With your soul stuck inside!!!

  14. #10
    Toasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Location
    --
    Posts
    1,210
    Thanks
    1,630
    Thanked 780 Times in 516 Posts


    Downloads
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    I had a dream about RL-Neo once; everyone walked around like a huge MMO with usernames floating above their heads, and their active pet was walking with them...so creepy.

    Not to mention that my active was an Eyrie, and I was already aware that they're the largest Neopet...so I was just walking around with this gigantic bird while everyone has little tiny pets. >_>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •