Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    1d 2h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

[Guide] Winning World Challenges Illegitimately

World Challenges (the Illegit way)

I have found that the World Challenges are a rather untapped source of easy neopoints and items because few people know much about them. They are really just another easy way to get additional neopoints and items for playing certain games that you already play. You can win paintbrushes and petpet paint brushes! This is a relatively low-key way to cheat for these items and if you are looking for a safer way to make some neopoints, give this a try!

I don't want to waste time going over the basics here, but everything you need to know can be found here:
    (you need an account to see links)

You will need:
    -[gm]Avatar Flash Game Score Sender: (you need an account to see links)

Basic Idea behind this guide:
    Play avatar games that also serve as WC games. Send scores using w35l3y's script that are comparable with the scores that you see on the WC high score chart for the hour. As long as you your score is high enough, then you will win 1 random WC piece. WC pieces can be collected and converted to win 1 random item and 20k once you have the entire puzzle. The item you win is random but is usually a fairly rare item. (I frequently get PB's or PPPB's). If you have extras of certain pieces, WC pieces sell on the shop wiz for up to 50k a piece (depending on which piece)

Sometimes the score that you need to send is different from that avatar score that is randomized for you by the script. In these cases, just change the score to the score you need, but do NOT adjust the time. The time will automatically adjust to the new score you input.

The World Challenges: (you need an account to see links)

There are a total of 12 worlds in which you can compete. Keep in mind that you can only win 3 WC pieces a day (from any world) so it is best to choose one world and compete exclusively there.

Below, I have listed games that show up in WC's that are avatar games so will be compatible with the script. The score that you need to send differs depending on who is competing in this hours competition. Also, not every game that is listed will show up everyday. There is a certain probability that each game will appear on a given day.

A few last points:
    -You can only win 3 total pieces a day and only 1 piece per hour.
    -Make sure you know what the review score is for the game. If the score is reviewed, it will not count towards the competition.
    -Only change the score part of the GM script, NEVER the time. The time will adjust automatically based on a logarithm.
    -The Params on the GM script will be red instead of green when you try to send the score. This is perfectly ok. I checked with w35l3y and he said that it will be red if you are in a WC.
    -Use common sense! Don't send 3 ridiculously high scores 3 hours in a row. Try to make it look legit and you should have no problems.

As always, please comment/pm me if you have any further questions or comments.
    Last edited by lawlerz; 01-29-2013 at 08:43 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lawlerz For This Useful Post:

Flame (01-28-2013),SmileYaDead (01-28-2013),watersniper (01-29-2013)