2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Selling Neopets for NP?

... well. I'm new to this whole shit, I don't really know what to do and... exactly. In short: I'm totally noobish.

But today I saw that someone sold his Pets for NP's and I think that's a pretty nice thing - especially because I don't really want to invest real money in buying NP's or others virtual things. So that'd be a good option.
    My question now is if it's allowed for me (Newbie and stuff) to sell my Pets for NP's? And, if yes, do they need to fulfil certain criteria or something?

Answers would be awesome. And yes, I'm sorry for my noobishness. U:
    Last edited by Caine; 01-28-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Yeah you can. Will be a bit slower to sell as potential buyers are more skeptical about your status, and you'll probably have to go first or use a middleman, at the buyer's request.

With that said, take care if selling to other "newbies", they might try to pull a fast one on you.

An aside, if you spend a lot of time on Neo, it's overall, an efficient way to just buy/sell with real money. Legit making NPs onsite will take a hell of a lot longer than buying/selling your wealth.

1-2 hours of job earnings = 1-3 months legit earning (if say, ~10m NP)

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Caine (01-28-2013),kgs (02-01-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Yeah you can. Will be a bit slower to sell as potential buyers are more skeptical about your status, and you'll probably have to go first or use a middleman, at the buyer's request.

With that said, take care if selling to other "newbies", they might try to pull a fast one on you.

An aside, if you spend a lot of time on Neo, it's overall, an efficient way to just buy/sell with real money. Legit making NPs onsite will take a hell of a lot longer than buying/selling your wealth.

1-2 hours of job earnings = 1-3 months legit earning (if say, ~10m NP)
    Haha, it wouldn't be a problem if I had to go first. I mean... most of the pets I own I don't even like and if I can sell them here for NP's that'd be kinda awesome - on the other hand I don't care too much if there are problems during the 'trade'. Better if not, but well.

And the real money/time thing. That may very well be but I just know many better ways to fling away money. I don't need virtual sites for that.

But thank you very much! You really helped me.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Haha, it wouldn't be a problem if I had to go first. I mean... most of the pets I own I don't even like and if I can sell them here for NP's that'd be kinda awesome - on the other hand I don't care too much if there are problems during the 'trade'. Better if not, but well.

And the real money/time thing. That may very well be but I just know many better ways to fling away money. I don't need virtual sites for that.

But thank you very much! You really helped me.
    The only comment I'd make is to not be discouraged if your pets take a while to sell (depending on what they are). The majority of people here are only interested in UCs and avatar pets. It may have taken 6 months to save up for that eventide Draik or something but very few will drop more than $3-$4 on it if it isn't a RW or something :/ you'll just have to be patient!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    The only comment I'd make is to not be discouraged if your pets take a while to sell (depending on what they are). The majority of people here are only interested in UCs and avatar pets. It may have taken 6 months to save up for that eventide Draik or something but very few will drop more than $3-$4 on it if it isn't a RW or something :/ you'll just have to be patient!
    Alright, thanks for your advice! C:
    Anyway, I want to sell them for NP's, maybe just 100 k per pet - so I hope I get anyone interested. Even if my pets aren't UC's or something like that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Alright, thanks for your advice! C:
    Anyway, I want to sell them for NP's, maybe just 100 k per pet - so I hope I get anyone interested. Even if my pets aren't UC's or something like that.
    Yeah, as long as you're looking somewhere reasonable (100k is fine) you'll be good. Occasionally we get newbies who don't have the proper market price in mind and are almost offended, like we're trying to steal from them o.o

8. The Following User Says Thank You to esperanto For This Useful Post:

iBeast (02-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by esperanto View Post
    Yeah, as long as you're looking somewhere reasonable (100k is fine) you'll be good. Occasionally we get newbies who don't have the proper market price in mind and are almost offended, like we're trying to steal from them o.o
    I don't have most market prices in mind as well, haha. But I think when it's neither an UC nor a Draik it shouldn't be that expensive.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I don't have most market prices in mind as well, haha. But I think when it's neither an UC nor a Draik it shouldn't be that expensive.
    Just to clarify, a Draik isn't worth much according to us You can get a Draik egg for 2mil onsite, which translates to $4. A typical UC goes for like $30+

The only "valuable" pets here are UCs, very very very VERY common RW/RN pets, or BD pets.

Anything else can be simply bought with a few dollars, even maraquan painted pets etc.