Thread: What are your experiences with Kad Feeders?

Hybrid View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m

What are your experiences with Kad Feeders?

I'm starting to want to go for the Kad avatar, but I have no experience with Kad Feeders. I would like to hear what people who have successfully gotten the avatar have done to avoid detection, as well as people who have been iced so I can do things differently. Anything helps really. Thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    With IcyKad I was able to feed one, because I was paranoid that it was refreshing all the time, so i'd be turning it off and then on again when it was time for main, but I think that's not really the case if anyone can correct me. It will buy the item from the shop wiz, and if it fails to feed the kad it'll have ended up buying it for nothing, but that's not a biggie. I'd think to be measured in feeding kads, i'm sure bitches with a couple thou of kads (I think highest I saw was a girl with like over 10k, srs) fed will be first to put you on BLAST if they think you're an autofeeder. Other than that I think you'll be fine, it's not like the pound chat and UCs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Graff (01-27-2013)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,867 times
    Time Online
    563d 5h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I made mine like 4 years ago and to this day it still works pretty fine and extremely fast.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

5. The Following User Says Thank You to j03 For This Useful Post:

Graff (01-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by m33r33 View Post
    With IcyKad I was able to feed one, because I was paranoid that it was refreshing all the time, so i'd be turning it off and then on again when it was time for main, but I think that's not really the case if anyone can correct me. It will buy the item from the shop wiz, and if it fails to feed the kad it'll have ended up buying it for nothing, but that's not a biggie. I'd think to be measured in feeding kads, i'm sure bitches with a couple thou of kads (I think highest I saw was a girl with like over 10k, srs) fed will be first to put you on BLAST if they think you're an autofeeder. Other than that I think you'll be fine, it's not like the pound chat and UCs
    Not really worried about number, just worried about TNT tracking me. Same goes with the items, not really a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    I made mine like 4 years ago and to this day it still works pretty fine and extremely fast.
    That's kind of what I would be worried about... I don't want to all of a sudden become a pro feeder and get 75 kads in under a week. I'd also be worried about the refresh rate.

Ideally I would like a program that refreshes only on the :22 of a list of times and then buys a random item (ignoring common ones like Ummagine or hot dogs)

Has anyone tried inventory feeding with a couple hundred items in your inventory?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Quote Originally Posted by Graff View Post
    Not really worried about number, just worried about TNT tracking me. Same goes with the items, not really a big deal.

That's kind of what I would be worried about... I don't want to all of a sudden become a pro feeder and get 75 kads in under a week. I'd also be worried about the refresh rate.

Ideally I would like a program that refreshes only on the :22 of a list of times and then buys a random item (ignoring common ones like Ummagine or hot dogs)

Has anyone tried inventory feeding with a couple hundred items in your inventory?

i used to invent feed. I think i used jubjub and hotdog?
    i can't remember exactly. Did really well and it was super easy
    [9/3/12 11:11:58 PM] Joanna: sigh
    [9/3/12 11:12:14 PM] Joanna: john
    [9/3/12 11:12:16 PM] Joanna: is
    [9/3/12 11:12:17 PM] Joanna: perfect

8. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

Graff (01-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    57d 11h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Graff View Post

It's impossible to even "pro feeders" as you seem to call them to feed 75 kadoaties on a week.

Even with an auto-feeder, it takes more time.
    Even if you'd have it for 8 hours, it wouldn't feed more than 8 per day.

Remember, there are more players
    And an autofeeder won't guarantee that you'll feed a kadoatie every main or mini.

I always used the inventory method, either burger or hotdog x)
    But using shop wizard isn't that complicated, thought

Also I used Joe's feeder, and it works awesome.

Don't be worried. TNT anyways doesn't track kad feeders THAT much. It won't give you income, as Autobuying or Scoresending, so they don't care that much. Unless you feed 3+ kadoaties on a single main/mini, you'll be fine.

I remember on my old days when a guy fed 5 kadoaties on a main LOL

He got frozen on like 10 minutes xD!
    Selling Almost Any NC item!

Selling Balthazars Bag of Bottled Faeries - $150

Selling SEVERAL EPIC Main Accounts and Robotification Zappermajigs!!

Custom NeoPoint Orders? PM me!
    Selling Shells, $2 each :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Does it refresh only when it's about time for the kads to refresh?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

Graff (01-27-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    when I was reading the guides the legiters use, apparently a couple hundred items in the inventory raises flags for the monitors.