Looking for a good 1P bd set for under 5mil. Any suggestions?
Ahhh, yes it's about even stats around ~300 HSD
Last edited by zmurd; 01-25-2013 at 03:32 PM.
What's lame is mid-range 1P battlesets are typically in the 1.5-2m mark, the next jump is a HT-battleset, which will run you about 50-60m. Nothing really significant in weapon upgrades between those budgets.
My BDset suggestion to you:
1) 11+ icon constant, or 10+ icon dual duty (see the other topic for a weapon list)
2) 11+ icon constant, or 10+ icon dual duty (see the other topic for a weapon list)
3) Freezer (RFFR)
4) Blocker (Downsize!)
5) Bomb/Shield (HP is the only worthy bomb under 7m, but your constants are just a couple icons short anyways, maybe forego for a shield)
6) Healer (Species healer, morph your pet if it's not the right species. Or a GHS/Blue or Green SS if you want to keep species)
7) Shield (Leaf Shield, Royal Blue Cape, Patched Magic Hat, Parasol of Unfortunate Demise, Altadorian Swordbreaker, etc.)
8) Anything you want. Another shield, a different constant, stealer like Green/Rainbow SH
If you're anal about getting the most damage, you can fork out a ton of NP for a YBlaster and Brynns Sword, even though they only give 1-2 icons more over the significantly cheaper SoK. Sadly, you cannot buy a 100% freezer or healer without paying 7m+. EXCEPT...
If your pet is a Lenny. It has species-specific 100% freezers and a healer for 2-3m each, last I knew (which was over a year ago). Might have gone up since this BD plot news though.