Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Time Online
    70 d 14 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    56 m

Federation's VIP Giveaway

Federation's VIP Giveaway

I'm going to select five people to buy a month of VIP for just because I am that kind of a guy. There are no requirements as far as the site goes, but you will need to submit a little paragraph about why you feel you deserve VIP and what you will do with it, along with a little information about yourself if you're fairly new.

I will select winners on February 15th. Good luck!
    Last edited by wrath; 02-14-2013 at 11:07 PM.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wrath For This Useful Post:

__darkmaster (01-25-2013),Dom~ (01-24-2013),fairydust201 (01-25-2013),Graff (01-25-2013),Infamous Joe (01-25-2013),Joelalala (01-25-2013),John (01-24-2013),justinwhite660 (02-03-2013),Mint (01-26-2013),Mod (01-24-2013),ShadowCreature (01-26-2013),SmileYaDead (01-25-2013),Toasted (01-25-2013)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Time Online
    36 d 19 h 35 m
    Avg. Time Online
    28 m
    I feel I deserve VIP because I'm fairly new at making money on the cheating scene and think it would benefit my learning experience greatly. With the VIP I will download the pound sniper and snipe pets for my brother(Also has a Neopets account) and use lots of other available programs on clraik. My name is Daniel, and Im 13. I like investing and math. Currently in 8th grade.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 18 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    I've been a member of this site since Mid-Summer and have been doing business with people here ever since. I have experienced many new things such as having my main iced, being chargebacked (including one yesterday), but also fun things such as making sales to members here successfully and earning avatars through cheat engine. I would use VIP to try out all sorts of programs such as the autobuyer, shop sniper, auction sniper, and even the neoquest II bot. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to try out all these wonderful resources available.

Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,711 Times in 2,504 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1365 Post(s)
    Time Online
    131 d 12 h 4 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 42 m
    I have no intention of wanting VIP.

Just popped in to say you're a generous person and your video is very fitting, lol. Cheers!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

wrath (01-24-2013)

Banned
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    6 d 1 h 17 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 m
    Hi! Awesome giveaway (: Im Kelly, 24. I am new to this site, I just discovered it about a month ago. I have never been so excited. All of the things made available on here have made playing neopets so much fun, but most of the programs I want to try are only for VIP I cant afford to pay for it so even a month of VIP would be amazing, just to try all the features. I really want to try the AB and pet sniper that is only available to VIP. With everything going on in my life ATM, neopets is pretty much my only escape. I live in Jersey, and hurricane sandy destroyed everything last month. Not just my house, everything. I have been having a hard time with it. But neo has been a constant in my life and it has really helped. I love watching my NP count go up, in a wierd way it makes me feel good. I would never consider myself entitled to something, but honestly, I really want it, and would really appreciate this gift.

--
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    23 m
    Hello, Sami here! 23 year-old mother of a 4-month old who plays Acoustic Guitar and Neopets as hobbies. My husband and I run an Aviary called "The Rose" that houses neglected and unwanted birds and parrots; we currently have 13 residents, and 3 permanent pets (An African Grey, Umbrella Cockatoo, and Green Indian Ringneck). I feel I deserve VIP at some point because as a 9+ years Neopets player, I've never known you could cheat like this-- It's so fun, and feels so rewarding to finally have the Neolife I've wanted! There are so many accomplishments that I've made on my accounts since finding Ck, and I've met so many wonderful people in the short time that I've been here (since Christmas or so). I'd like to become a pro like the rest of the lot that I've met and done business with here to improve my Neo-experiences and pay back the kindness I've been shown as a newbie by helping other new people as well with items, NP, and finding answers to their problems. I was also frozen recently for no apparent reason (that we know of so far) on January 7th, and I am rebuilding my new account as a dedicated Ck member. It's very nice of you to do this for all of us, and I hope you're shown this kindness in return!

Cheers!

~Sami

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 6 h 34 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Hey I'm Jake! Thanks for doing this, I really appreciate it. I just joined clraik not too long ago and saw the stealth buyer pro program and was hooked. Since I've joined, I've contacted VIP sellers trying to see if they would trade for my neopoints. When I finally found a trade I really lost interest in neo and decided to start selling my nps/items/and pets. However if you select me to be gifted a VIP, I would love to try out the autobuying program as well as the others clraik offers. I've been playing neo on off for ~6 years. I'm a pretty nice guy lol hopefully you'll take me into consideration.

Thanks again!

Banned

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Time Online
    59 d 13 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    45 m
    I feel Like I deserve VIP because I help with getting member's on clraik & also i have being doing
    a few giveaway's my self with the vip i can do
    even more give-away's it will be my idea on giving back to clraik
    i have been on neopet's for a long time now ; i'am fairly new to cheating but
    i'am getting better at it how ever if i get picked i'd love
    to help out as much as i can with the vip to the non-vip's

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Time Online
    45 d 18 h 36 m
    Avg. Time Online
    34 m
    Not looking to enter, just wanted to say thanks for doing this, you're awesome!

Canadaland
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Time Online
    17 d 14 h 56 m
    Avg. Time Online
    13 m
    Hey! So my VIP expires on the 29th (4 days), and I'm super obsessed with Joe's pound sniper. That's about it. I just really want to keep using it.

Thanks!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast