23/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Question about securing NP

So I'm looking into taking a large sum of NP off an active account. The account is still accessed by the owner daily, but it's not their main.

Can someone who is experienced with this walk me through the steps, from securing just the ACCOUNT, to removing the NP and eventually moving it onto one of my actual accounts??
    I'm not sure if I should remove the NP right away, I'm sure the owner will notice right away that they can't access their account and file a ticket, getting the account frozen... but I want to make sure I have everything I want off before that happens.

I read that I'm supposed to kind of buy some ETS to send to my shell, send some of it through trades, some of it through auction? But I'm not positive.

Please help!

Edit: There are a lot of items in the SDB as well, I still need to go through and figure out what's valuable. Best way to transfer these items?
    Last edited by moonrash; 01-21-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Firstly, does the account have a sizeable amount of NC, or Premium? It's not impossible, but very difficult to get away raiding accounts like these. TNT's got their backs most of the time.

EDIT: (Answered via PM)
    Last edited by Mod; 01-22-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    9 times
    Time Online
    17d 21h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links) I don't believe it has either. Definitely not premium. (This is an account I still haven't purchased from a different seller)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    2d 10h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I think you should take the risk of changing their pws and stuff if is not premium since TNT doesnt really give a damn about non-premium players.
    However, if is premium, you might wanna move things out 1 by 1 until the owner realizes something is wrong and changes the pws.

BTW, dont blame me if is frozen.