37/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    36d 19h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    Then your accounts will already be linked by cookie residue.
    Logging out of your account doesn't remove all your account data from the browser, they will still know what other account(s) you've logged into.
    So im screwed no matter what?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    5d 9h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by babytroop123456 View Post
    So im screwed no matter what?
    Not necessarily, there's no rule against having 2 accounts, your 2 score submits may not have got you ban worthy, but perhaps the more you worry about it, the more you try to prevent against it, the more suspicious activities you do, the more likely you will be to be banned.

If the account isn't so valuable, I'd probably forget about the incident and play as normal with no cheating. A normal person who suddenly got 2 great streaks of luck in 2 games wouldn't be spawning new accounts suddenly and moving all about and stuff. I'd just act naturally, normally.
    If my post helped please send $2,000,000 via PayPal!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Also, if you do feel the hots for cheating, make sure its by proxy. But then again, you should always do /anything/ by proxy.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    36d 19h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Not necessarily, there's no rule against having 2 accounts, your 2 score submits may not have got you ban worthy, but perhaps the more you worry about it, the more you try to prevent against it, the more suspicious activities you do, the more likely you will be to be banned.

If the account isn't so valuable, I'd probably forget about the incident and play as normal with no cheating. A normal person who suddenly got 2 great streaks of luck in 2 games wouldn't be spawning new accounts suddenly and moving all about and stuff. I'd just act naturally, normally.
    My new main has a UC dargian Draik. I think its kinda valuable.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

Just incase should I let both accounts rot for a few months, and not go on neopets for a few months? And when the months are up, just not go on my old main via home IP? only go on my new main via home IP?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by babytroop123456 View Post
    Just incase should I let both accounts rot for a few months, and not go on neopets for a few months? And when the months are up, just not go on my old main via home IP? only go on my new main via home IP?
    That would be best to keep both accounts toasty and alive, if you are patient enough to be able to do that.

If you still have important things on your old main you want to transfer over, set the old main to a proxy IP, and establish a fake relationship between the 2, like neofriends doing chit-chat over mail.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Flame (01-18-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    36d 19h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    That would be best to keep both accounts toasty and alive, if you are patient enough to be able to do that.

If you still have important things on your old main you want to transfer over, set the old main to a proxy IP, and establish a fake relationship between the 2, like neofriends doing chit-chat over mail.
    I think i can do that if it means saving draikie

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    36d 19h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post

Turns out its been 5 days and im way too impatient. Is it stil way too riskie to go back on it(my new main)?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    I don't think you have a choice then, . If you're dying to go on after 5 days, 3-6 months will be impossible for you. The record of your old main on that IP and flags will still be on it though, if any.

You have to ask yourself if the semi-legit activities on your old main were obviously/likely noticed by TNT? If you made a good effort and believe you weren't detected (nothing obvious or excessive), then TNT should not be monitoring it, or even know you exist, and you can guess you're safe to start on your new main now. Everything I, and everyone else told you in these past 3 pages was for maximum safety, and to reduce risk to a minimum (logarithmic, so to speak). If you played your cards right earlier, you can still be frozen, but the odds are against it.

5 days is also okay to log onto a new account (eg. new main), it's reasonable that a legitimate player would want to log-in with a different account anyways.

Regardless, as earlier stated, your old login records will still be there, so I advise against transferring or interaction between your old and new mains.

An important note I didn't bring up earlier, is if any other accounts were frozen on your home IP in the past 6 months? If so, even if your old main was not flagged, TNT can pin any suspicious activity to your prior account freezings (have you on a blacklist), to your new main.

It's been oversaid, but we can never know if TNT has or doesn't have its eye on you. You can only guess from your past actions.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Brittney (01-23-2013),Flame (01-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    40d 9h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Also, I just wanted to let you know that before you got on the NeoBoards to let your Draik Cache first. I just checked it's UL and Home Page, and it doesn't have a Cache. Many PC'ers will think that's suspicious, so be on the heads up.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Brittney For This Useful Post:

Flame (01-23-2013)