DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    49 times
    Time Online
    17d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    @(you need an account to see links) , i downloaded TOR browser , so its safe to AB / SS using it right ?
    Nah im a tight wad , no extra cash for elite proxies , where can i find elite proxies for free?
    @(you need an account to see links) i tried hide my ass proxies , but when i checked with soredavies proxy checker all proxies came up as a bad proxy? So i dont think i should use them for neo :/ ?

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Keep in mind that public/free elite proxies still have the risk of IP clashing; if you're unlucky enough to have used the same proxy (elite or not) as someone else who's cheated on NP and got caught, you'll get chained. Having said that, the risk is small. Avoid proxies from common spam countries like China or Russia.

That said, I agree with the above in using a VPN instead. There is still the risk of IP clashing, but the risk is even smaller than a proxy, because most VPN providers do not allow you a static IP. They randomly assign you an IP from their server list each time you log on. Thus, the odds of people cluttering on a single IP is low.
    @(you need an account to see links) VPN ? could you please elaborate or PM me regarding this .

Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    1d 11h 21m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    M.V.P i use my self , hide Ip Easy crack from Piratebay , or you use elite / hotspotshield

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by M.V.P View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) , i downloaded TOR browser , so its safe to AB / SS using it right ?
    only real prob is is someone is using the same proxy id from tor as you are at the same time.. but tor has alllllot of proxy ids so kinda rare to happem and far as i know not many neo users use tor and use the of the other more common ones said on here

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    PM'd.

On second thought, maybe I should have posted instead.