60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m

Anyone want to pay for my car registration? :P

Sooooooo I have my license test tomorrow at 2 and I already have a car I bought not too long ago with money I made off of Clraik (BEST forum ever!). So now I just have to insure my car and the down payment is $220 and I have just enough for the insurance from my last paycheck (whole two weeks paycheck too grrrr) and now I need probably around $130-$150 to register my car tomorrow. If anybody would be so kind to lend me the money, I am getting a financial aid check either this week or next for over $3,000 and I will pay you back and include an extra $50 ... Unless you want to buy my UC RG Lupe

If anyone can do this please let me know. I t would be greatly appreciated I am looking forward to finally being able to drive on my own, It will be one of the best days of my life I cant wait!!! If nobody on here can lend me its alright I understand since that is a large sum of money to lend out! Just figured id ask here since everyone here is so friendly and nice!

Oh yeah and if I end up failing my driving test the money will be sent back to you first thing tomorrow

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kooldude888 For This Useful Post:

iBeast (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    171 times
    Time Online
    15d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by kooldude888 View Post
    Sooooooo I have my license test tomorrow at 2 and I already have a car I bought not too long ago with money I made off of Clraik (BEST forum ever!). So now I just have to insure my car and the down payment is $220 and I have just enough for the insurance from my last paycheck (whole two weeks paycheck too grrrr) and now I need probably around $130-$150 to register my car tomorrow. If anybody would be so kind to lend me the money, I am getting a financial aid check either this week or next for over $3,000 and I will pay you back and include an extra $50 ... Unless you want to buy my UC RG Lupe

If anyone can do this please let me know. I t would be greatly appreciated I am looking forward to finally being able to drive on my own, It will be one of the best days of my life I cant wait!!! If nobody on here can lend me its alright I understand since that is a large sum of money to lend out! Just figured id ask here since everyone here is so friendly and nice!

Oh yeah and if I end up failing my driving test the money will be sent back to you first thing tomorrow
    Grats man!!!!
    You'd be the first I'd lend money too if I had it!!
    Good luck!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iBeast For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (01-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    457 times
    Time Online
    55d 22h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Sorry, I would, but all my money has been tied up xD

I haven't gotten any back from the people I loaned it to, so I'm stuck for now.

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Edit that: I can loan you $80. If you can find someone else to lend $70 then you'll be set. ^.^

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ana For This Useful Post:

kooldude888 (01-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Have any collar to put up besides the pet jealousy something I'd hold onto till I got the money back?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    510 times
    Time Online
    40d 8h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m
    I can lend $150, @(you need an account to see links) ^_^
    J_L_K_64 rules you.