60/0
    Mentioned
    197 times
    Time Online
    46d 11h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m

Anyone want to pay for my car registration? :P

Sooooooo I have my license test tomorrow at 2 and I already have a car I bought not too long ago with money I made off of Clraik (BEST forum ever!). So now I just have to insure my car and the down payment is $220 and I have just enough for the insurance from my last paycheck (whole two weeks paycheck too grrrr) and now I need probably around $130-$150 to register my car tomorrow. If anybody would be so kind to lend me the money, I am getting a financial aid check either this week or next for over $3,000 and I will pay you back and include an extra $50 ... Unless you want to buy my UC RG Lupe

If anyone can do this please let me know. I t would be greatly appreciated I am looking forward to finally being able to drive on my own, It will be one of the best days of my life I cant wait!!! If nobody on here can lend me its alright I understand since that is a large sum of money to lend out! Just figured id ask here since everyone here is so friendly and nice!

Oh yeah and if I end up failing my driving test the money will be sent back to you first thing tomorrow

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kooldude888 For This Useful Post:

iBeast (01-08-2013)