Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much should I be charging for bday locked shells?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    51/0
    Mentioned
    35 times
    Time Online
    91d 3h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m

How much should I be charging for bday locked shells?

I have 100+ shell accounts (3-12 years) but all of them are bday locked. Does anyone know how much each one is worth?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Probably a lot less than the $.25-$.40 that they used to go for, seeing as a select group of people here have made it their mission to make bday cracks difficult to obtain in order to corner the market and start charging for the service.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Graff For This Useful Post:

Bettser (01-09-2013),cloudxcrash (01-08-2013),Dom~ (01-08-2013),Joelalala (01-08-2013),Mod (01-08-2013),Moonlight (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    28/0
    Mentioned
    171 times
    Time Online
    15d 13h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Graff View Post
    seeing as a select group of people here have made it their mission to make bday cracks difficult to obtain in order to corner the market and start charging for the service.
    Wowrude

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iBeast For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (01-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    117 times
    Time Online
    64d 22h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Quote Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
    Wowrude
    Truth hurts, mwah!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    17d 20h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Probably a lot less than the $.25-$.40 that they used to go for, seeing as a select group of people here have made it their mission to make bday cracks difficult to obtain in order to corner the market and start charging for the service.
    oww, really?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Latest person to offer BD cracks was doing at the undoubtedly "cheap" price of $5 a pop. Like, seriously?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    I am the only person who has got bday cracking patched and do you see me offering a service?

The last method was too well known. If you cannot find it yourself you should not have it for free and if it gets to the point it did last time again I will have the latest method patched.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Death (01-09-2013),Joelalala (01-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    I am the only person who has got bday cracking patched and do you see me offering a service?

The last method was too well known. If you cannot find it yourself you should not have it for free and if it gets to the point it did last time again I will have the latest method patched.
    No offense man, but not everyone is as advanced programming and coding as you. Some times us strugglers like a bit of a benefit xD Charging 5$+ for birthday cracks is going to kill the market even more on here, just saying.
    Last edited by Bettser; 01-09-2013 at 12:32 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (01-09-2013),Graff (01-09-2013),Joelalala (01-09-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    88 times
    Time Online
    22d 22h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    7m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post

It's cool that you are an advanced coder and understand how hacking works but for normal people who come here to cheat casually this is not a good thing. I apologize for implying that you will charge for the service because I know that you won't but others who know (such as that newly banned member dd365) will. Your NP gen. servers are impressive and all but do you really need to make things harder for the rest of us in order to get your project running successfully? What difference does it make if a method is "too well known"? It was working fine. Bday locked shells, which are quite common to come across, are now essentially worthless. I don't know what that will do to the value of unlocked shells but unregs should definitely be dropping in value as well. I'm obviously not in on this so I don't know the details, but can't you see that a lack of bday cracking makes it harder for the the vast majority of us who rely on things we don't understand?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    It's cool that you are an advanced coder and understand how hacking works but for normal people who come here to cheat casually this is not a good thing. I apologize for implying that you will charge for the service because I know that you won't but others who know (such as that newly banned member dd365) will. Your NP gen. servers are impressive and all but do you really need to make things harder for the rest of us in order to get your project running successfully? What difference does it make if a method is "too well known"? It was working fine. Bday locked shells, which are quite common to come across, are now essentially worthless. I don't know what that will do to the value of unlocked shells but unregs should definitely be dropping in value as well. I'm obviously not in on this so I don't know the details, but can't you see that a lack of bday cracking makes it harder for the the vast majority of us who rely on things we don't understand?
    in his case I thin it is all about trying to slow down the np stream to rise the price of np/mill again so people will pay more for his servers.. is it selfish? yes.. would i do the same in his spot ? yes.. nice to say hey we are in this together mentality but some of us make some real money off this and will go to big measures to keep it that way.