Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much should I be charging for bday locked shells?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Time Online
    79 d 3 h 44 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h N/A

How much should I be charging for bday locked shells?

I have 100+ shell accounts (3-12 years) but all of them are bday locked. Does anyone know how much each one is worth?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 18 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Probably a lot less than the $.25-$.40 that they used to go for, seeing as a select group of people here have made it their mission to make bday cracks difficult to obtain in order to corner the market and start charging for the service.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Graff For This Useful Post:

Bettser (01-09-2013),cloudxcrash (01-08-2013),Dom~ (01-08-2013),Joelalala (01-08-2013),Mod (01-08-2013),Moonlight (01-08-2013)

Banned
    A Place
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Time Online
    15 d 13 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    11 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Graff View Post
    seeing as a select group of people here have made it their mission to make bday cracks difficult to obtain in order to corner the market and start charging for the service.
    Wowrude

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iBeast For This Useful Post:

cloudxcrash (01-08-2013)

Skyrim or Sinnoh
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Time Online
    63 d 4 h 8 m
    Avg. Time Online
    48 m
    Quote Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
    Wowrude
    Truth hurts, mwah!

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Time Online
    17 d 20 h 48 m
    Avg. Time Online
    13 m
    Probably a lot less than the $.25-$.40 that they used to go for, seeing as a select group of people here have made it their mission to make bday cracks difficult to obtain in order to corner the market and start charging for the service.
    oww, really?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 17 h 46 m
    Avg. Time Online
    6 m
    Latest person to offer BD cracks was doing at the undoubtedly "cheap" price of $5 a pop. Like, seriously?

Banned
    90 90
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,877 Times in 1,139 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    562 Post(s)
    Time Online
    118 d 6 h 45 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 30 m
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DarkByt3 PSN ID: raredaredevil
    I am the only person who has got bday cracking patched and do you see me offering a service?

The last method was too well known. If you cannot find it yourself you should not have it for free and if it gets to the point it did last time again I will have the latest method patched.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Death (01-09-2013),Joelalala (01-09-2013)

Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,498 Times in 1,601 Posts

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1387 Post(s)
    Time Online
    352 d 11 h 44 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 28 m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post
    I am the only person who has got bday cracking patched and do you see me offering a service?

The last method was too well known. If you cannot find it yourself you should not have it for free and if it gets to the point it did last time again I will have the latest method patched.
    No offense man, but not everyone is as advanced programming and coding as you. Some times us strugglers like a bit of a benefit xD Charging 5$+ for birthday cracks is going to kill the market even more on here, just saying.
    Last edited by Bettser; 01-09-2013 at 12:32 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (01-09-2013),Graff (01-09-2013),Joelalala (01-09-2013)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Time Online
    22 d 18 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    17 m
    Quote Originally Posted by raredaredevil View Post

It's cool that you are an advanced coder and understand how hacking works but for normal people who come here to cheat casually this is not a good thing. I apologize for implying that you will charge for the service because I know that you won't but others who know (such as that newly banned member dd365) will. Your NP gen. servers are impressive and all but do you really need to make things harder for the rest of us in order to get your project running successfully? What difference does it make if a method is "too well known"? It was working fine. Bday locked shells, which are quite common to come across, are now essentially worthless. I don't know what that will do to the value of unlocked shells but unregs should definitely be dropping in value as well. I'm obviously not in on this so I don't know the details, but can't you see that a lack of bday cracking makes it harder for the the vast majority of us who rely on things we don't understand?

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Time Online
    23 d 14 h 2 m
    Avg. Time Online
    18 m
    It's cool that you are an advanced coder and understand how hacking works but for normal people who come here to cheat casually this is not a good thing. I apologize for implying that you will charge for the service because I know that you won't but others who know (such as that newly banned member dd365) will. Your NP gen. servers are impressive and all but do you really need to make things harder for the rest of us in order to get your project running successfully? What difference does it make if a method is "too well known"? It was working fine. Bday locked shells, which are quite common to come across, are now essentially worthless. I don't know what that will do to the value of unlocked shells but unregs should definitely be dropping in value as well. I'm obviously not in on this so I don't know the details, but can't you see that a lack of bday cracking makes it harder for the the vast majority of us who rely on things we don't understand?
    in his case I thin it is all about trying to slow down the np stream to rise the price of np/mill again so people will pay more for his servers.. is it selfish? yes.. would i do the same in his spot ? yes.. nice to say hey we are in this together mentality but some of us make some real money off this and will go to big measures to keep it that way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast