Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 12 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Last edited by Epic; 01-07-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Hogwarts
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 22 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    Your render is extremely low quality, or it looks like it in such a small form.
    If you would have made the render bigger, and covering less of their body, it wouldn't look so low quality.

Your lighting is also very strange with this piece. Your render has very awkward shadows on her body, and it doesn't really make sense with the lighting in your piece as a whole.

When I pick renders out, I always think about flow and lighting. Flow, you have no problem with, even though I don't really see a direct flow in your piece, I think it works with what you have.

Depth is also something else you are lacking. It all seems very one dimensional to me, and not really "standing out". If you would have taken out your blur tool, and worked more with blurring bits and pieces of the background, your overall depth in the piece would be greatly improved.

With that being said, the effects you have around your render are killer. And the clip masked circle on the right, balla!

I like this kind of style, and I'd like to see more work from you .

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Time Online
    2 d 12 h 41 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin. View Post
    Your render is extremely low quality, or it looks like it in such a small form.
    If you would have made the render bigger, and covering less of their body, it wouldn't look so low quality.

Your lighting is also very strange with this piece. Your render has very awkward shadows on her body, and it doesn't really make sense with the lighting in your piece as a whole.

When I pick renders out, I always think about flow and lighting. Flow, you have no problem with, even though I don't really see a direct flow in your piece, I think it works with what you have.

Depth is also something else you are lacking. It all seems very one dimensional to me, and not really "standing out". If you would have taken out your blur tool, and worked more with blurring bits and pieces of the background, your overall depth in the piece would be greatly improved.

With that being said, the effects you have around your render are killer. And the clip masked circle on the right, balla!

I like this kind of style, and I'd like to see more work from you .
    I had to make the render smaller, but i don't think its that bad of quality. Guess different eyes, different views. And YES, the lighting was like "lol wtf" i did the best i can with it, and im gonna tweak it to my best ability. And i tried to work with depth, something im slowing getting use to. But i'm not done with this, should have another product here soon. Maybe tonight. I'v been on hiatus for awhile now :/ so i'm a little rusty. Thanks for the critique, i love it! And here goes my other works (i have to update, havent in awhile) http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...ature-TimeLine

Hogwarts
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Time Online
    20 d 22 h 6 m
    Avg. Time Online
    15 m
    I'll be sure to look at those as well .