DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Yeah TNT probably saw the proxied game avatars in a short amount of time, decided it was suspicious, and iced you from there. No other way, seeing as you didn't (as you've said) log in / use any programs that would otherwise tick off TNT's radar.

Typically, when they say "programs to cheat," they just mean that "there's clear evidence you didn't get the avatar, and we're icing you under the pretense that you used a program."

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Was the proxy private? Possible (but uncommon) if the proxy was public, it clashed with someone else who also used it, and blatantly cheated.

Sad to say, but you really own nothing on the site. When you get iced and if you're lucky enough to get a dick reply from TNT, they'll even refer to the TOS. They can come and take whatever you've worked for over the years without regard, then go home and live their merry fuckin' lives. It doesn't matter if you were legit or not, the risk is perpetual; every click you make on the site can do you in.

I'll go so far to say that if they weren't such little shits, sites like cK probably wouldn't exist.

In searching forums in the past, here at cK, I forgot who said it, but once said something like, "It's not whether you get iced or not, but how long until you are" - 100% true

My first, and 100% legit main I've had for 9 years, built up 200-300m, and had odd items you don't see in the TP for months. One day out of the blue they just iced me on the BS reason I tried to scam someone. In an attempt to protect my account, I had the habit of saving important neomails, big trades, and only deleting messages when maxed - to give TNT proof. They didn't care, probably didn't even care to look. Lazy fuckers hit the ice key and it was over for me. I sent in tickets, twice they told me nothing and were just spam pastes, and ignored my last ticket for almost a year now, when I can see they have been accessing it periodically. It's how they reward longtime, legitimate players.

Well, fuck that shit. Here I am, TNT can choke on my dick; I just bought 5 years worth of work back in a few minutes. And if I get iced, I'll just do it again. Cheers, cK!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (01-08-2013),Brittney (01-18-2013),Nik (01-07-2013),Toasted (01-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    ^ That's extremely kind of you @(you need an account to see links) :o

I've pm'ed you about the situation. (:

---------- Post added at 06:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Well, fuck that shit. Here I am, TNT can choke on my dick; I just bought 5 years worth of work back in a few minutes. And if I get iced, I'll just do it again. Cheers, cK!
    Epic.
    I'm glad you feel better about being above it-- I guess I'm just in the "I have to fix this somehow" phase.
    I'll probably try for years to get it back, and wind up just as bitter about it as you are because it's definitely something that would happen to anyone.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Goddamnit. My friend just called me and said "I went to neomail you and it says you're frozen-- is this a joke?"

Like...NO, ITS NOT A FUCKING JOKE.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Still no reply to my ticket

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    TNT takes forever and a day to reply to tickets... but hey if you can't get your account back then it's just justification for cheating harder than ever before!
    suicidal ab'ing time and ss lists all day errday

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    2d 21h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Kite View Post
    TNT takes forever and a day to reply to tickets... but hey if you can't get your account back then it's just justification for cheating harder than ever before!
    suicidal ab'ing time and ss lists all day errday
    speaking of suicidal. I kept emailing neopets that "my daughter almost killed herself and she is in the hospital right now!" and one day without notification my account was unfrozen. literally I screamed I was like HOW DID THAT WORK! ugh I just wish I had my other account.....it was perfect ! such a good account!

Lana Del Rey

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Efron For This Useful Post:

Toasted (01-08-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) it's probably not worth your time to try getting the account back; accounts frozen for protection are the only realistic ones you can return. You could go on the side of the street and take donations in 3 days and earn your account back, rather than hopelessly wait for TNT.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Efron View Post
    speaking of suicidal. I kept emailing neopets that "my daughter almost killed herself and she is in the hospital right now!" and one day without notification my account was unfrozen. literally I screamed I was like HOW DID THAT WORK! ugh I just wish I had my other account.....it was perfect ! such a good account!
    Hahahaha this is great, need to keep this in mind if I ever get an account frozen and can't argue my way out of it... XD

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    29d 9h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    ....Im not going to stop trying for my account. Just won't happen.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Just wait until some one makes a board about you on premium wondering wtf happened to you ;(

Im so sorry love, seriously.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Balletdancer For This Useful Post:

Toasted (01-08-2013)