Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m

Neoboards that annoy you?

Anyone find any Neoboards that regularly annoy and piss you off? I sure do, curious if anyone else would like to share and give their takes. I seldom post on them, just clicking the first few topics at the top of the list and reading them is enough to make me groan.

BD Chat - Everyone is arrogant and has an elitist complex. The poor are all suckups to the rich, the rich are stingy dillholes that'll pester days in/out just to save a few hundred k or couple mil on xx mil items. They troll at wandering noobs just looking for some genuine help, while making the dumbest posts on each others' boards just to bump a buddy's topic (eg. BD chatters regularly making Sparkshooter junk bids on stuff like SuAPs). Hell, most of them aren't even legit, but they attack sites like cK with their snobbery.

Avatar Chat - All beggars. 80% of the topics are beg topics for MSPP and SuAPs. If they spent more time making NPs instead of begging for lends, they just might get what they want. If I had a SuAP or MSPP, I wouldn't give a shit if they had xx trophies, or 300+ avatars - all they achieved was through begging. When someone does occasionally walk in with something like a BGC, they all swarm the person, asking for frees.

Shop Chat - All those topics about screamin' deals at cheap shops are a sham. Anyone with half a brain could easily SW and see those advertised shops are just noobs wasting time trying to get rich quick. "Plain Omelette - 500 NP! Prices slashed at the Omelette shop!" -_-

Trade Chat - No such thing as a fair deal exists here. In fact, deals are rarely completed here. People with HTS-as-hell items trying to pawn them at 'discount' prices, which are a bit under some wildly inflated price. Then you got the resellers trying to gouge left and right. People sell items for half their inflated price, resellers instead offer 1/8th that. And they act as if they are loaded (the resellers), topics like 'buying with 5 million NP!' - but are still too stingy to buy anything that isn't 1/8th its value.

Anyone else?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Azn (01-07-2013),j03 (01-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    368 times
    Time Online
    23d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Pretty much the only place that annoy me are the PC and the NC boards.
    They are rude, try to take advantage of newbies as much as possible and want to get ALL up in your business ALL the time. It seriously irks me to even think about going on either of those boards lol.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to esperanto For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (01-08-2013),Death (01-07-2013),Joelalala (01-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    7d 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    paperclip trade boards.... its begging

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to illigit For This Useful Post:

Azn (01-07-2013),Dom~ (01-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    7d 6h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    The PC annoys me to no end...RN/RW traders trying to offer something like "Tables" on your UC, UC traders trying to offer a BN UC Mutant Buzz on an elite BD pet, D/K owners acting like their pet's values haven't gone down, the nty glts on decent offers, and every so often the beggy boards with titles like "OMG GUYS I'M 500K AWAY FROM MY DREAMIE"

And the plumpies.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    164 times
    Time Online
    15d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    I actually like the BD Chat. That's about the only board I even chat on, unless I'm looking for something specific. Then again, I'm one of those arrogant people, just minus the "elitist complex." I just know I'm fucking good at what I do.

The only board that annoys me is the pound chat. If you can even call it that. Noone really "chats" there. It's all just who can bump their board advertising their pets for trade the fastest and stay the most noticed. If you don't have UC pets, forget about it, you're considered lower than the bottom of a stinking pile of shit.

Years ago, when it was a rather different place, the trade chat was the only board aside from BD Chat I would frequent. Any more, unless I feel the need to advertise something faster than the 15 minute time limit on the trading post, or I'm having trouble finding a specific item, I won't even bother with it any more.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Death For This Useful Post:

esperanto (01-07-2013),John (01-07-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    7d 6h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Although the PC is kind of fun to stalk...
    (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Trade boards, BD and PC.
    Can't stand them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    59 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    I think everyone hates the PC.. but I'm also starting to dislike the NC boards since they've started to remind me of the PC
    Also, Newbie boards are pretty bad along with the AC at times, I don't think I really like any of the neoboards to be honest I just like some of the people I get to talk to :3

Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    13d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Avvie chat, they are always soooo rude

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1,100 times
    Time Online
    43d 11h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    ac is just obnoxiously uninformed and naive.

pound chat is too fast and hard to follow.

nc trading takes forever and people are too picky.

tc has too many "resellers" who are borderline scammers offering 200k on 2m items. lol
    [9/3/12 11:11:58 PM] Joanna: sigh
    [9/3/12 11:12:14 PM] Joanna: john
    [9/3/12 11:12:16 PM] Joanna: is
    [9/3/12 11:12:17 PM] Joanna: perfect