Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m

Neoboards that annoy you?

Anyone find any Neoboards that regularly annoy and piss you off? I sure do, curious if anyone else would like to share and give their takes. I seldom post on them, just clicking the first few topics at the top of the list and reading them is enough to make me groan.

BD Chat - Everyone is arrogant and has an elitist complex. The poor are all suckups to the rich, the rich are stingy dillholes that'll pester days in/out just to save a few hundred k or couple mil on xx mil items. They troll at wandering noobs just looking for some genuine help, while making the dumbest posts on each others' boards just to bump a buddy's topic (eg. BD chatters regularly making Sparkshooter junk bids on stuff like SuAPs). Hell, most of them aren't even legit, but they attack sites like cK with their snobbery.

Avatar Chat - All beggars. 80% of the topics are beg topics for MSPP and SuAPs. If they spent more time making NPs instead of begging for lends, they just might get what they want. If I had a SuAP or MSPP, I wouldn't give a shit if they had xx trophies, or 300+ avatars - all they achieved was through begging. When someone does occasionally walk in with something like a BGC, they all swarm the person, asking for frees.

Shop Chat - All those topics about screamin' deals at cheap shops are a sham. Anyone with half a brain could easily SW and see those advertised shops are just noobs wasting time trying to get rich quick. "Plain Omelette - 500 NP! Prices slashed at the Omelette shop!" -_-

Trade Chat - No such thing as a fair deal exists here. In fact, deals are rarely completed here. People with HTS-as-hell items trying to pawn them at 'discount' prices, which are a bit under some wildly inflated price. Then you got the resellers trying to gouge left and right. People sell items for half their inflated price, resellers instead offer 1/8th that. And they act as if they are loaded (the resellers), topics like 'buying with 5 million NP!' - but are still too stingy to buy anything that isn't 1/8th its value.

Anyone else?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Azn (01-07-2013),j03 (01-07-2013)