Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Error: Sorry, but you have entered the birthdate for this account incorrectly 3 times

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    United States
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,547
    Thanks
    1,625
    Thanked 289 Times in 198 Posts


    Downloads
    54
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0

    Error: Sorry, but you have entered the birthdate for this account incorrectly 3 times

    DUDE! This is not cool, I never tried guessing my b-day and I put my exact real one. IM LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!

    ---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

    Whoever is trying to crack my accounts b-day needs to stop NOW!

    ---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

    I can log into my sides that don't have the b-day prompt on, but I just cant log into my main!

  2. #2
    Inq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    England, U.K.
    Posts
    463
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 206 Times in 129 Posts


    Downloads
    12
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    7
    @Emily

    Don't worry, no-one can change the birthday on your account: not unless they either sent a ticket to TNT or could somehow access the database.

    Just try again in a while. Either you just made a few mistakes in a row, or the birthday you chose for you account is not your actual birthday.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    United States
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,547
    Thanks
    1,625
    Thanked 289 Times in 198 Posts


    Downloads
    54
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Inq View Post
    @Emily

    Don't worry, no-one can change the birthday on your account: not unless they either sent a ticket to TNT or could somehow access the database.

    Just try again in a while. Either you just made a few mistakes in a row, or the birthday you chose for you account is not your actual birthday.
    I know no one can change my birthday, but now I think someone is trying to hack me or something!
    I did not make any mistakes and have never entered the wrong b-day, and I swear it I put my actual b-day on my account.

  4. #4
    Inq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    England, U.K.
    Posts
    463
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 206 Times in 129 Posts


    Downloads
    12
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    7
    @Emily

    Why do you think someone is trying to hack you? From what you said, you tried to enter your birthday three times, and it failed, right? That's the only reason you're locked out.

    Since we know no-one has changed the information, I think you can rest easy knowing you just made a mistake. Try again when the timer is up.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    United States
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,547
    Thanks
    1,625
    Thanked 289 Times in 198 Posts


    Downloads
    54
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Inq View Post
    @Emily

    Why do you think someone is trying to hack you? From what you said, you tried to enter your birthday three times, and it failed, right? That's the only reason you're locked out.

    Since we know no-one has changed the information, I think you can rest easy knowing you just made a mistake. Try again when the timer is up.
    I never had to enter my b-day today and I never even tried!

  6. #6
    Inq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    England, U.K.
    Posts
    463
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked 206 Times in 129 Posts


    Downloads
    12
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 h 29 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    7
    @Emily

    Ah, I must have misread you. In that case, yes, it looks like someone has been trying to access your birthday.

    It's not a birthday cracking program though, I can be sure of that. Someone would have to be doing it manually.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    United States
    Age
    19
    Posts
    1,547
    Thanks
    1,625
    Thanked 289 Times in 198 Posts


    Downloads
    54
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    289 Post(s)
    Time Online
    N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Inq View Post
    @Emily

    Ah, I must have misread you. In that case, yes, it looks like someone has been trying to access your birthday.

    It's not a birthday cracking program though, I can be sure of that. Someone would have to be doing it manually.
    Yeah, I am assuming that someone has been trying to get my birthday.

    ---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

    The error told me to sign back in tomorrow -.-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •